Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by vordox View Post
    Once again people complain about how hard the game is. Quit then, this is not a straight point A to point B game. Man I wish most of the whiners were here when I started in 2004 that was hard and fun. Now it is a joke, I have to many friends here to quit and time invested. Stop complaining and enjoy the watered down version.
    People complain the game is too hard then complain the game is too easy. People need to make up their minds and just enjoy what the game has to offer. Waiting does get annoying but maybe do something else while you wait like chat to a friend or surf the net or something.

It's not like the miasma is everywhere, only in Attowha, so it shouldn't be much of a problem to navigate the ones that never go away or to wait for a few for the ones that can go away to disappear. It's not like those ones are up all the time.
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    I think they should make every miasma capable of being cleared with the Hazy Prospects item, because like that other guy said the recipe isn't exactly cheap, and it does take up valuable inventory space, so it's not like it's removing all the difficulty, just gives lazy people an option xD
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    The miasma is only annoying when it is blocking every route you try to get to an area. I would be happier if it were more like the fire spouts in Ifrit's Cauldron, and they went up and down much faster.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3