Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriga View Post
    I've highlighted the above with bold an such to point out that this sort of attitude should
    be highly unwelcome. It's rude an counter productive to the posting of other ideas/opinions
    that matter.

If this person wants to discuss the removal of said "effect" then let him be! I'm tired of
    seeing what I believe to be "elitests" from the game waltzing into this forum an stomping
    on others just because they want things "their way" all the time -.-

I'll go with removing the miasma based on key item idea obtained via quest an such.
    That's my opinion an let no one (other than SE) challenge it!
    If we are hoping the developers read and implement ideas from this forum then people who disagree with the ops ideas have to speak up. Otherwise they will have reason to think we all are behind the idea. Well I am not in agreement with op.
    There is already a quest for this anyway.

OH MY GOSH! did you group me with the elitists? I dont know if i should be flattered or insulted but for sure I am stunned! wow. lol. (most who know me will be stunned to. I ought to repost on LS website.)
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    I agree with you completely, the Miasma thing is extremely annoying!
    Remove pls!
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Wasn't this a COP thing? Do they even have COP in their dimention?
    (0)

if they don't want to get rid of Miasma they could improve the maps? just as they could put in the tunnels in the Jungles/Ulegerand but don't. normally, when there is more than 1 floor of an area they make a 2nd floor map, and connection points are not that hard to add. when real cartographers have to post barriers or elevation changes they put in notations to that effect, i.e. a dotted line where miasma may be, an up or down arrow when a path deviates from a horizontal manuver, etc.
    (0)

Character
    Monkeynutz
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    The miasma is annoying, but usually not prohibitively so. I couldn't really care less if they leave it or remove it. That said, I can't see how people are saying things like, 'the game is easy enough as it is' as though removing the miasma has any real effect other than not having to detour and waste more time. As was said, I think a bigger issue is that the map for Attowa as well as a few other areas, but mostly Attowa is nearly useless. There's no reason that I can conceive to justify it being so small and most any useleful information about the terrain is omitted.
    (0)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynutz View Post
    The miasma is annoying, but usually not prohibitively so. I couldn't really care less if they leave it or remove it. That said, I can't see how people are saying things like, 'the game is easy enough as it is' as though removing the miasma has any real effect other than not having to detour and waste more time. As was said, I think a bigger issue is that the map for Attowa as well as a few other areas, but mostly Attowa is nearly useless. There's no reason that I can conceive to justify it being so small and most any useleful information about the terrain is omitted.
    Now this is something that is so true. I finally figured out how to read the maps in the jungle but the maps in attowa are impossible. There has to be a way to make more a more useful map for that place.
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Wasn't this a COP thing? Do they even have COP in their dimention?
    obviously someone never beat shinryu.
    (0)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

a little bit of miasma never hurt anyone, this game has gotten pretty much soloable now whereas it used to be dependent on your friends and such, quit complaining about some pesky miasma, if you really need more abyssea time than dont go in for a couple of days and let the stones build up
    (0)

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriga View Post
    because they want things "their way" all the time -.-
    Most of the people who are opposed to easymode aren't asking for things "their way"; they're asking for things to remain the way they are before this whole Hello Kitty Island we're playing gets any easier.

The way I see it is all the noobs are bouncing in demanding the game be made easier because they want it "their way".
    (0)

Player
    I would just like to say that my first impression of Attohwa Chasm was this:

"Boy, the person who made it must have hated life!!"

And that's why I didn't do Abyssea-Attohwa for a long time.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast