Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Native stun would be amazing. I'm not sure it would be balanced, but it would be awesome to have.
    (2)

Character
    Hyrist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm more of a mind of something RDM native that isn't fully preventative of TP moves.

Stun stops an action, and as soon as it ends, it can just try again. That's why Chainspell Stun is so necessary in some situations, and mobs who do multiple TP moves in a row can get quite annoying.

I'd prefer an ability that sort of sweeps the legs out from under the monster and force it to loose its TP for a reduced or even zero effectiveness, more akin to flash in that regard, where you can watch a lower NM completely whiff a powerful TP move, but I would like to see that applied magically as well as physically.
    (3)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    A tp drain spell that works like Bio or Dia would be nice, or maybe something that just nerf's the actually gain from damage or strikes altogether would be great. Problem is, this is rdm. Will probably end up with a increase food duration spell next.
    (0)

Character
    Raxiaz
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    Tyrantsyn, now that you mention it, SE might just implement it. lol
    (0)

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    A tp drain spell that works like Bio or Dia would be nice, or maybe something that just nerf's the actually gain from damage or strikes altogether would be great. Problem is, this is rdm. Will probably end up with a increase food duration spell next.
    Increased food duration, for RDM? Oh come on, we all know that SE is too respectful of Brown Mage to give any of their spells to an inferior job like Red Mage
    (0)

Well it would be nice to slow down the digestion rate so we could sneak in our ciggerettes.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmalum View Post
    Please, please, PLEASE don't make our new enfeebling spells merit-only. I noticed that a new type of merit system is planned for level 99. I noticed that despite the fact that enfeebling magic was prominent in the RDM section of the manifesto, we got zero new enfeebling spells this update. I noticed that the time before last that we got new enfeebles, we had to pay merit points for them. I am afraid that this will happen again and I feel that if it does, IT WILL BE A HUGE MISTAKE. We should not have to pay a merit tax for a core job function. We should not have to choose a fraction of our vital spells to be able to cast usefully. Does WHM have to merit to get Cure V? Does BLM have to choose between Blizzard and Thunder? No and no. Please tell us you aren't planning on doing this.
    Poor choice, since BLM has to choose between the AM2s. Wasn't so much of a problem for BLM until voidwatch procs and SE (in their infinite wisdom) included meritable spells as procs, so now every BLM has to get every spell then chooose what to spend the last 4 merits on.
    Giving both RDM and BLM an extra 6 merit points to spend in this category would be the same as giving us all of the spells through scrolls, and changing the merits to potency/duration. Either of these choices are acceptable IMO.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2