Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Things were "normal" in the sucky way when things hit 90, but I just started skilling some now to take a break from WoEing and in the past 17 minutes I've gained 2.3 levels with averages on skill ups being a little over 0.3. So, I'm either lucky or they did tweak things some.
    (1)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Well just capped Enhancing again.

Somethings up, I was getting lots of +0.4 and +0.5 from barspells. I didn't have any of the +skillup gear or food, but did have martial masters from moogle. It wasn't like this the last time I skilled up. From what I see the proc rate is the same, but instead of .1 ~ .3 I get lots of .4 and .5's.
    I'm glad someone else is noticing this. I ended up capping enhancing again at level 91 in two short LS events and no soloing. I was stunned at all the 0.4 and 0.5.

If anything was changed to cause this please keep it that way. Spell-spamming while watching a movie has always been ridiculous.
    (1)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Took about 5 hours of barspell spamming to cap from 91-93. I wouldn't be surprised if other buffs have a higher skill rate, particularly those we can cast on others, but self-target stuff is certainly cheapest and not reliant on others. Snagged a couple levels into 94 for about 40m of casting. Definitely liking Conflux 11 over the others for RDMing even though I haven't seen a single new scroll in over 20 runs.
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    Took about 5 hours of barspell spamming to cap from 91-93. I wouldn't be surprised if other buffs have a higher skill rate, particularly those we can cast on others, but self-target stuff is certainly cheapest and not reliant on others. Snagged a couple levels into 94 for about 40m of casting. Definitely liking Conflux 11 over the others for RDMing even though I haven't seen a single new scroll in over 20 runs.
    While I dropped the 700K to buy Gain-STR, I'm soooo not looking forward to hunting Temper down. Current AH price is 1mil on Lakshmi and it doesn't look like it'll go down soon. In a few weeks I might be able to snag it for 500~700K, but who knows. This was the absolute WORST idea for SE, the WoE drop rates on anything suck as much as VWNM.
    (0)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Im on 10 hours from capped 90 enhancing to getting my new capped enhancing, pretty sure 5 more skill levels to go. I think its faster...ish...but my luck seems aweful.
    (1)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    14 hours of skilling to cap it, using a barspell macro, shoulda got food...

/ma "Barblizzard" <me> <wait 4>
    /ma "Barthunder" <me> <wait 4>
    /ma "Barwater" <me> <wait 4>
    /ma "Barfire" <me> <wait 4>
    /ma "Baraero" <me> <wait 4>
    /ma "Barstone" <me>

My thumbs hurt now, granted i lost some time typing on the forums and tells to friends, so id say 10-11 hours
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2