Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

wildfire skillchain issues?

post version update I have had severe problems soloing darkness with wildfire to wildfire and making it with a skillchain buddy. We tried every possible timing and Im just confused made it during rudra's storm animation once and once way after animation had completed. Could just be bad timing on my part but we tried for hours >.< anyone else having difficulties with this or is it just my mage onry skillchain newbness shining -.-

Before update I was making solo dark on cor/dnc easy in sea now I cant do it period lol
    (0)

Character
    Agetos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    atm Nope, went to event and did a fireshot during ninja's blade: Hi and wf'd right after that for darkness every time.
    (0)

Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I finally gave up and called a GM because I figured it couldn't hurt. I was making darkness just fine, however the animation and the damage was not appearing in the chat log everytime. GM said they were aware of this and it was being looked into.

Only figured it out because I would not have damage in log with all filters off but my skillchain buddy kept saying that I made it. >.< argh! lol
    (0)

That happens if you blink before the Skillchain animation starts. It won't appear in the log if this is the case, but the damage will be dealt anyways.
    (2)