Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Abyssea Attohwa - "An Offer You Can't Refuse" quest

"An Offer You Can't Refuse" quest requires a "Piece of Malachite".

This items is found only on some NM from the zone and in gold chest.

The drop rate is really low both on chest or nm even when amber light is maxed or you trigger weakness.

I never seen one of this item since Scars zone where released.

It is possible to raise the drop rate or made it a 100% from the NM?

Reward from quest is not so great (augmented head) and seal can be easily obtained from other quest/nm. And npc pays 5k for this item. Nothing game-breaking.

I know lot of ppl trying to clear the zone quest that are blocked by this quest.

Thank you.
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Agreed, this quest needs attention. I've seen many people say it was the last quest, or is the only remaining Abyssea quest, that they need for Atma of the Savior. If so many people, myself included, manage to complete ALL other Abyssea quests before completing this one once, and this is a seals quest meant to be repeated, it needs to be made more reasonable.
    (0)

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I know one of my friends had this quest as their last quest for atma of the savior but they managed to finally get it and now they just need like 20ish more atmas to be fully done.

I was lucky to obtain a malachite from a golden chest while farming berstuk with a group so I got this quest done quite a long while ago. The week prior to the servers shutdown I have been building fame/completing quests for all the other zones. Now I only need Uleguerand and Grauberg and then 25 atmas and 7-8 abyssites to be complete.

I do hope that item can be made an easier drop soon for those that still need it.
    (0)