Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Suirieko View Post
    Please, please, please, stop comparing blood weapon to Drain Samba. It's so ridiculous and stupid because the different between the two is huge. I mean I'm not bashing against the fact that DRK needs 2hr (I'm gonna stay out of that) I'm bashing against the fact that people compare Drain Samba to Blood Weapon, and actually claim that it's better. It's not better, and every DNc in their right mind should be using Haste Samba over Drain Samba.

Not sure if serious, but I'll bite. THF's 2hr = 100% perfect dodge against melee attacks, vs Dodge that only enhances your evasion. You're still gonna get hit on Dodge, as opposed to Perfect Dodge.

Not sure if serious, but I'll bite. Hundred Fist with Verethranga's full aftermath and Berserker's drink would like to have a word with you. >.>;;;
    All of these arguments you replied to are stupid.

You are correct in saying they are stupid, because they are stupid.

And I applaud you.

Stupid, as stupid comes, and please stop replying to any DRK that says:

LOL DRAIN SAMBA = BLOOD WEAPON

Beacause it fucking doesn't, you stupid DRK's hurting our cause with your stupid.

Stupid.
    (2)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoLionheart View Post
    Today is the day dark knights and paladins band together. lol
    It takes both jobs to be half as good as the other elite ones but with enough voices we shall overcome and well... be let down yet again.. SE is good at that.
    (0)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    I don't think ppl are saying that dnc should use drain samba...the simple fact is that they can do pretty much the exact same thing as drk's two hour, every minute if they want. Do they? Probably not....but they can, that's the important thing. Drk needs a new two hour that's unique, not some crappy version of Drain Samba.

How can you say they aren't similar anyway? Blood Weapon makes all of your attacks drain hp for 30 seconds, doesn't apply to ws's doesn't add extra damage. The only difference between the two is duration and the fact that Drain Samba isn't a full 100% of your damage...by my calculations, that classifies as similar.
    (1)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubeeky View Post
    I don't think ppl are saying that dnc should use drain samba...the simple fact is that they can do pretty much the exact same thing as drk's two hour, every minute if they want. Do they? Probably not....but they can, that's the important thing. Drk needs a new two hour that's unique, not some crappy version of Drain Samba.

How can you say they aren't similar anyway? Blood Weapon makes all of your attacks drain hp for 30 seconds, doesn't apply to ws's doesn't add extra damage. The only difference between the two is duration and the fact that Drain Samba isn't a full 100% of your damage...by my calculations, that classifies as similar.

This is like saying that twilight knife allows jobs to use 'blood weapon' at will because (though not always, obviously) it can drain HP.

Also, the amount of HP drained is based on delay, not attack. The more delay you have, the more HP you can drain, but it isn't so significant at all. I'm not gonna deny that they are similar, since the main idea is they drain HP upon melee damage. (and Drain Samba doesn't drain HP on WS, etc).

But really, to claim that Dancer's "stole" DRK's 2hr ability is silly.

As a matter of fact, I'm really sick of all these "This X Job ability steals from Y Job." It's really tiring already ~_~, that's been sprouting up lately.
    (0)

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    OMG, what did this ninja just say.
    I've been gone a few days and just happened upon this response. I'm not sure what you're trying to say (maybe because I have ninja listed as one of my 90 jobs?) but I love nin two hour. Free warp home after events every day.

The rest of the dribble after that comment I ignored due to the whole drk= dnc drain samba drama.
    (0)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    DRKs, please focus on the fact that you SE gave you a JA that (with merits) gives you a 15-25% att bonus and 25% JA haste for 3 minutes on a 4 minute and 10 second timer and now you can souleater without killing yourself instantly. How has this not cheered you up enough to stop QQing about every other aspect of the job? Sure you need a crit WS for abyssea if you dont go out and make a caldabolg but that's it. I really don't see where all the rage comes from. BW when paired with SE is amazing. That's the point of it. It does what it's supposed to and it does it well.
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    DRKs, please focus on the fact that you SE gave you a JA that (with merits) gives you a 15-25% att bonus and 25% JA haste for 3 minutes on a 4 minute and 10 second timer and now you can souleater without killing yourself instantly. How has this not cheered you up enough to stop QQing about every other aspect of the job? Sure you need a crit WS for abyssea if you dont go out and make a caldabolg but that's it. I really don't see where all the rage comes from. BW when paired with SE is amazing. That's the point of it. It does what it's supposed to and it does it well.
    Because the majority (not all of the mind you) of them are all actually Emoknights, and always QQing over something.
    (0)

Character
    Kinrohk
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 30
    2 Hours that are easily far worse than this one: Ninja - Kill yourself for some damage...
    PUP - I still think this 2 hour does absolutely nothing.
    RNG - Too weak these days
    BST - Especially since you don't even charm stuff anymore
    (0)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinrohk View Post
    2 Hours that are easily far worse than this one: Ninja - Kill yourself for some damage...
    PUP - I still think this 2 hour does absolutely nothing.
    RNG - Too weak these days
    BST - Especially since you don't even charm stuff anymore
    Ninja quite possibly has the best 2 hour in the game, unweaken in the middle of battle

PUP RNG and BST are definitely bad, but why skip fixing DRKs just because others are bad, go post ideas on fixing those too
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Any of the jobs that keep coming in here to tell me over and over again how great dark is should parse against some of us instead of talking jibberish. Quit bandwagon riding the jobs that SE keeps updating with great updates and talking down on us. We got LR and you are right it's a great update but you fail to realize melee have this thing called "good" critical WS that far exceed anything LR has done for us lately. You can also cap your haste which has pushed your power even higher to the point we are at a great loss.

Another point to take into account is with regular LS buffs you are capped attack(majority of mobs) and capped haste which makes dark LR do very little other than "low man" something a little easier. Instead of ridiculing someone try walking a mile in their shoes about our shitty updates the past few years. I bet 3/4 of you still aren't even sure how critical tiers work seeing as how lazy people are to research the matter thus failing on your weaponskill potential outside abyssea. I mean seriously easy mode has ruined the majority of you that come here.
    (0)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast