Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    and if im taking Magic dmg i have a already capped mdt set.... MDT is a easy thing to cap on any job.

or you then lean that plds ws dmg has always been low but hate is hate and every bit helps.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gokku; 09-11-2011 at 07:45 AM.

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    just like PDT. DT is lot limited to magic and physical.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    You might literally be retarded

Ha. ---------------------
    (0)

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    My WAR actually has capped ACC on everything in Voidwatch using rajas ring, without aggressor, acc food, or giving up all that much in gear. With the only exception being the Vampire~ Maybe if you actually did voidwatch or bothered to learn about the game, you'd know more about it and not toss out blanket statements like "No 2 handed DD has capped acc ever."

As far as drops go.... Do you use Rancor Collar or are you gimp? Or are you going to try and say it's not the best necklace for every job while TPing, and almost always the best WS necklace for any DD using a WS with a chance to crit? Or do you want to just admit the overall best necklace for most jobs in the game comes from voidwatch? There's other very, very good items from voidwatch too, you're trying to cover for yourself saying it's all bad because you don't have any friends or an LS to do it with.

People don't do voidwatch because they are bad players. You constantly trying to justify the fact that you don't do it is kind of getting old. Back at 75 cap, how many people actually did Tiamat, Khim, DI, Einherjar, etc? Not very many. Why is it so surprising to you that only a few people do voidwatch? This is how endgame FFXI content has always been. Only the easy content gets done by most people. Like abyssea right now, or dynamis/limbus/salvage before the cap was raised.
    I'm a bad player because I don't do Voidwatch?
    (0)

You might not be a top tier player, at least.
    (0)

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    You might not be a top tier player, at least.
    Actually i'm an inexperienced one as far as old end game anyway. Almost two years on ffx1 now. I earned my first level 75 job as level cap increase and Abyssea were coming in. I did not really have an opportunity to do most of old end game it seemed obsolete I did solo what I could and static if I found an opportunity.

It is probably correct that I can't find a ls to do Voidwatch. Every nice one I find breaks up due to infighting most over issues going back to before my time.

The reason I even asked the question is to wonder if "top tier" folks even wonder or care how posting statements like that sound to newer folks. Inexperience does not make one a bad player just a developing one. I will have to respectfully disagree not doing Voidwatch does not make one a bad player. There could be any of a number of reasons a player chooses not to do any particular game content. In my particular case it is usually a rush to do as much as possible before the ls breaks up.
    (1)
    Last edited by Neonii; 09-11-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Character
    Rearden
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Kaerin isn't implying you are bad if you don't do Voidwatch, but rather linkshells that try it/fail at it choose not to do it because they are bad players as a whole. This can mean they are the Pchans of the world, the Rosinas, incapable of teamwork or flat out poorly geared and shitty. The event isn't forgiving and requires not only the ability to kill it/survive to it, but work within its proc system to be successful (if not ---> massive waste of time)
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Neonii View Post
    Actually i'm an inexperienced one as far as old end game anyway. Almost two years on ffx1 now. I earned my first level 75 job as level cap increase and Abyssea were coming in. I did not really have an opportunity to do most of old end game it seemed obsolete I did solo what I could and static if I found an opportunity.

It is probably correct that I can't find a ls to do Voidwatch. Every nice one I find breaks up due to infighting most over issues going back to before my time.

The reason I even asked the question is to wonder if "top tier" folks even wonder or care how posting statements like that sound to newer folks. Inexperience does not make one a bad player just a developing one. I will have to respectfully disagree not doing Voidwatch does not make one a bad player. There could be any of a number of reasons a player chooses not to do any particular game content. In my particular case it is usually a rush to do as much as possible before the ls breaks up.
    Don't worry, I'm not a top tier player either.
    (0)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonii View Post
    Every nice one I find breaks up due to infighting most over issues going back to before my time.
    Welcome to endgame.

Really, the clash of egos here in these threads is but a sample of what happens when these people actually try to do anything together. It's inevitable.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    just like PDT. DT is lot limited to magic and physical.
    please explain to me how MDT PDT and DT work/stack.
    (0)

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast