Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

HOW can you let Paralyze CAN EAT A premieval Brew? 200000 cruor down the drain. TY

Are you kidding me, paralyzed, about to die, had a brew to save my life, but no. 200k cruor down the drain because para ate my brew. this is some bull. not even back in my temps, just gone. Complete gone, waste of 200k. that is really some bull. I understand that most items can be eaten by para. i accept this. but most items dont take 8 hours to farm. and can be made generally quickly. i mean really. BREWS shouldnt be affected by paralyze. IT COST TO DAMN MUCH. I would like to know what you SE are gonna do about it. cause this is beyond comical.
    (0)

Character
    Savannahlynn
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Join the club. My hubby did this after he got his 200k brews....I did this a few weeks ago myself.

Yep....
    (0)

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    All the more reason to be careful about when you use a Brew, and selective about it. Chalk it up to experience.

And on that note, if it takes 8 hours to farm 200K cruor - you're doing it wrong.
    (0)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    honestly this has been how para works forever, its ok to be mad that it happen but i don't think this is worth reporting as a bug. Like you said you were losing and you last ditch effort was to brew and it backfired, i don't think we need to start asking the developers to make us unstoppable even more then we already are (in abyssea anyways).
    (0)

Character
    Sylvane
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Like the previous poster stated, this is not an in game bug, this is how paralyze has always worked, and how it should work. You made a mistake, it happens. Now you know better. Don't blame the game mechanics for working correctly.
    (0)

Character
    Aisaka
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I've always thought that Paralyze shouldn't consume items.
    Personally I'll be avoiding my brews when I'm paralyzed, but it would be nice to have this changed, even if it's just for brews.
    (0)
    /人 ‿‿ 人\

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    I've failed to find the update notice that said when they changed it, but paralyze used to be able to eat your 2 hour ability as well. It still eats other abilities and items, but the 2 hour was changed so that it wouldn't be lost due to para, only stopped and you could try again a few sec later. So, there is precedent for them changing the way paralyze works, it's possible they'll take pity on us and change it ^^;
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I've always thought that Paralyze shouldn't consume items..
    Totally agree, it's absurd, the debuff supposedly stopped you using the item in the first place so fair enough you didn't get the effect, but it's unrealistic that the item disappears: if you couldn't use it nothing about being paralyzed would mean the item got consumed.

I know it's always been like this, it's ALWAYS been a stupid aspect of this debuff.
    (0)

Character
    Raanan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 96
    Why are you annoyed?! you're PARALYZED.. if your in abyssea you hsould be able to use catholicon then brew its not hard. the fact you had an idiot moment you think its a glitch?!
    (0)

How exactly does paralyze eat items anyway?

Imagine holding a bottle of soda, then imagine not being able to move for 5 seconds. Then poof, the soda is no longer in your hand!

If you lost your ability to grip things, why don't you lose your weapons, which are like 50 times heavier than most usable items.

It's almost as annoying as getting a paralyzed 2hour. Being unable to use the ability for like a percentage of its recast timer would have been better
    (0)
    Last edited by Mirage; 03-12-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast