Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalrune View Post
    As a career THF I spent 4 years trying to get into a CoP group to get through those missions, and in 4 years I was lucky enough to clear one promy, one.
    That's one more than my THF was able to get done. Had to level both BLM and WHM to finally find a perma and get thru CoP. Some storylines are insanely hard to get done on certain jobs. Anything that could even the playing field would be an improvement.
    (0)

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    SE should add a search function to search for other pple on the same mission/quest fight, their favored time for doing it, their available jobs or if they are just willing to help just for fun. you can set a search comment for missions or quests atm, but nobody use it. There were countless players needing certain CoP missions done, but they were unable to find others with the right jobs for these missions; you wasn't able to search for pple who need the mission and only option was to /shout in 1 area, while others willing to to/help the mission weren't in this area.
    (0)

Character
    Nepharite
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gropitou View Post
    That's one more than my THF was able to get done. Had to level both BLM and WHM to finally find a perma and get thru CoP. Some storylines are insanely hard to get done on certain jobs. Anything that could even the playing field would be an improvement.
    THF worked fine for CoP missions. I took probably 5 people with thf job only from start to finish. I also did some missions as thf, because it worked the best with our setup.
    (0)

Character
    Nepharite
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethalio View Post
    SE should add a search function to search for other pple on the same mission/quest fight, their favored time for doing it, their available jobs or if they are just willing to help just for fun. you can set a search comment for missions or quests atm, but nobody use it. There were countless players needing certain CoP missions done, but they were unable to find others with the right jobs for these missions; you wasn't able to search for pple who need the mission and only option was to /shout in 1 area, while others willing to to/help the mission weren't in this area.
    I do agree they need a better search function. But the whole making missions easier, is silly to me.
    (0)

Player
    Something needs to be done, there isn't as much as a player base as before and its a bit more of a challenge to find people even with a search function. They should have it scale based on party size that would be the most effective.
    (0)

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I think they should remove caps from every single quest, especially the BC-type ones like Return to the Depths, and I think they should make Nyzul/Assaults minimum number down to 1 so that we can solo these now.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I dunno. Missions and quests are my favorite part too, but the fact is that this is an MMORPG, as in multiplayer. If you want a soloable game, go play an offline game.
    (0)

Good lord @ this thread... You really have the much trouble? COR AF3 mission wiped the floor with a 80+ WHM+THF are you kidding me!? This isn't a case of being "too hard" it's a case of you not being a really good player.
    (0)

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Maybe adding a selection like in FFXIV were you can select solo, 2 players, 3 players and so on for the mission? I don't know if there is a right answer for the missions at all but making it a choice can be nice for the players who can't get help and the players that have an active LS and want to do missions together also have that choice. The point is I know i'm missing out on a lot of great storyline and content because others aren't on the same missions or they don't want to have to spend 3-4 hours doing missions they have done 10 times before.

I understand the MMORPG comment so thats why I said there isn't a correct answer for this and also with the nature of MMOs you can't please everyone all the time.
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Simian View Post
    As a rank 10 in all three nations, I duo'd all Windy and Sandy missions except for 5-1 and either 9-1 or 9-2 for both and that took a trio at level 80 cap. It can be done. Magicite runs at low levels is just a test of sneak/invis which I solo'd at level 35, if I remember rightly.
    Er no, I don't think so, Magicite requires you to kill two 40-something NMs in Beadeux for some key items IIRC.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast