Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The fanboyism in this thread is delicious.
    (1)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Is this coming too late? Maybe they'll keep some of us who were planning to quit because of payment stuff...
    It's not too late, and they announced earlier that they were listening and working on something. Did everyone really think it was just talk to beg for mercy?

This is really good news. Even if you weren't super upset about this issue, all improvements are welcomed and will make things easier.

Do you work for CnB that you so vehemently defend it? Perhaps you just really like giving your money away, in which case I can set up a new account so that you may funnel all the nickels and dimes you so readily throw away my way.
    You know, paypal has had a website created by people who hate it, www.paypalsucks.com, to slander it and make people believe it's the spawn of the devil. Many of those incidents may have actually happened, but millions and millions of people use paypal all the time and have never had trouble. Similarly, not everyone who uses ClickandBuy has trouble. I won't disagree that the problem rate for C&B seems a lot higher, but you can't just assume that if you have a problem with <insert whatever here> that everyone else is having the problem too. People mainly come to forums to complain. If they aren't coming here and raising the roof, then those people probably aren't having a serious problem.

HOWEVER- this doesn't mean that SE should not be adding more options so that everyone has a payment option they are comfortable with. Which, thanfully, they are doing.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-24-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Character
    Cossack
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Thank you SE for listening, the effort means alot to me.
    (1)

You do not over pay for crysta. Really that was some dumb tin foil hat thinging to spread hate on something they never used. PLUS crysta is gonna be used for services, such as getting a content ID. Which would be 100 crysta. I'm happy they listed to yall. But there was no need to spread LIES, and insult people who knew the truth. Or was telling you to calm down. Oh ps click and buy isn't a scam most of the ripoff.com or other review site was poorly writen and did NOT explain what happen. Sorry but I wouldn't even have listen to those. I would believed a "buyer beware" news story with proof and details.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Thank you SE for listening, the effort means alot to me.
    ^ I mirror this 100%. Its very very nice to hear and I'm greatly appreciative. My brother had already switched to Click and Buy (Was familiar with it from FFXIV) but my account had yet to be transferred. its good to know I'll have a bit more time.

You do not over pay for crysta.
    Yes you do. Hint hint: If my Account costed 12.95 a month, and i payed 15.00/month for crysta, Thats called "Overpaying". Maybe i dont want to use the Crysta on anything but what I intended to use it on? you know... FFXI Accounts?

Even over time that extra 3.05 will add up to another month of service yah? but it'd be 15.25 after 5 months, meaning Its sitll 3.25 left over, over paid. Further down the line it'll eventually add up again, but theres always that left over ~3$ that i won't see.

Click and Buy i have no opinion on, It looks shady, But word of mouth is rarely accurate. However a lot of those peoples Banks put up red flags and told them not to trust this company. People here.

but as for the Crysta, It was definitely overpaying each month. Not a big deal to some, but people living on a very tight budget could not make room for that, yes, In reality land where you don't use daddies or BF's Credit card, some people do have tight budgets, and this was unacceptable.

Sorry if you don't understand how overpaying 3$ a month for something might hurt someones budget, maybe not everyone here was complaining for a legit reason, But some of us were, and we are certainly not liers, so kindly stow it.
    (10)

I do have a suggestion for SE. Make the game free till they add all those payment options So those who can pay with either option can still play. Also this would be fair due to the new options. I'm sure these options also will happen for ffxiv. But can anyone confirm this?
    (0)

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    You do not over pay for crysta. Really that was some dumb tin foil hat thinging to spread hate on something they never used. PLUS crysta is gonna be used for services, such as getting a content ID. Which would be 100 crysta. I'm happy they listed to yall. But there was no need to spread LIES, and insult people who knew the truth. Or was telling you to calm down. Oh ps click and buy isn't a scam most of the ripoff.com or other review site was poorly writen and did NOT explain what happen. Sorry but I wouldn't even have listen to those. I would believed a "buyer beware" news story with proof and details.
    Please don't shit up this thread like all the other ones... This one is about the new options, not the old, and not even the new options will help with some of the problems. Until whenever they actually add the direct billing again, I still cannot pay, and neither can alot of people. Of course, perhaps that direct billing won't be the same as it is now, and I still won't be able to pay... but I won't know that for sure until it actually happens.

Yes, they did add the option to use you credit card directly via Playspan to buy Crysta, but I tried it and still cannot use my credit card that way. I have already transferred my accounts, so I can't even allow my old payment method (which worked fine for over 3 years now) to carry over anymore.
    (12)

You prove once again that you have no clue how things really work, until SE made this announcement you were always going to have to over pay for crysta since the smallest amount you could previously buy it in was $5 increments.

As for the clickandbuy issues are you saying that the people who were posting about clickandbuy requiring them to provide bank statements, drivers licenses, birth certificates, and/or passports to get their account verified were just making things up? Many people have provided proof and first hand horror stories about trying to set up a clickandbuy account. Now certainly not everyone has had problems with them, but enough have that it should give even someone like you enough cause to doubt their reliability as a payment facilitator.

Despite what you think you were doing your were not spreading truth or trying to calm people down. You spent pretty much every post you made on this issue insulting people and calling them stupid for not wanting to put up with terrible customer service. You were spouting so much nonsense that anyone with a modicum of common sense could see that you just didn't have a clue.

Please do us all a favor and go back to posting about how hard it is to make macros and to try and heal people when they they blink.
    (9)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You must really enjoy p**sing people off.

On topic: Thank you SE, it's nice to know we have been heard.
    (6)

Player
    Cheers to you Squeenix. I wasn't too miffed/butthurt over the payment change but it's nice to see that you're listening to your customers
    (1)

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast