Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Framerate
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Alexandrite is 10k on my Server, for those of you keeping track

In case SE lost track, that's 300,000,000 gil for only one requirement to get this weapon done. And it's in short supply, at that!

I appreciate the 100% ZNM T4 Trophy drops, but please do something to salvage so Alexandrite becomes affordable again (you already said you weren't lowering the 30k requirement).

Thanks! I'm 4 years in, at have 14,000 alexandrite. Help me get the last 55%!

<3
    (6)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    It's 5k on Asura if you want to come on over~
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If they increase people's desire to do salvage, it will increase Alexandrite supply. I think that's the route they're aiming for.
    (2)

Character
    Solbadgirl
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    man up justin! (don't hax me!)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    It's 5k on Asura if you want to come on over~
    i Can't find cheaper than 8k :X, Where do you see them >_>? Friend is working on a Mythic would be nice if we had a source of alex :Q
    (0)

Even though they said they have no plans to adjust alex, I hope more threads like this will change their mind......
    (0)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

Player
    Is there some particular reason it can't drop from Archaic Machinery in Abyssea? Or anywhere else they should decide to make them spawn?

If they intend to keep the Alex. requirement the same, could they not at least substantially increase the drop rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    If they increase people's desire to do salvage, it will increase Alexandrite supply. I think that's the route they're aiming for.
    How do they plan on doing this? I understand they want to make Salvage gear customizable via Synergy, so that could give Salvage a come-back. But the problem is that people don't often settle for nothing less the best gear, and I think SE intends to keep AF3+2 on top.
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I don't know how they'll do it, but that's the only route they've left open to themselves. They're keeping mum on most of the assumed ToAU adjustments, which are supposed to be occurring this update.
    (2)

im loving the inflation thats going on due to it , we avg about 100 alex per run 3 way split and 1-300 dyna coins per run 3 way split every day easy money.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    im loving the inflation thats going on due to it , we avg about 100 alex per run 3 way split and 1-300 dyna coins per run 3 way split every day easy money.
    I do about the same (~100 currency solo, ~70 Alex solo).

What do you spend that much gil on? Pretty soon you'll be buying instead of selling or quit. That's just how the game is designed at the moment.
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast