Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Yasu Kurosawa
    FINAL FANTASY XI North American Online Producer
    One thing I would like clarified by a rep if possible, is this going to be for US customers only? Half the rage was one portion of the playerbase being treated badly over others, this extension best be for all your customers.
    (1)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If this applies to all customers, not just ones in the North American region, then I am ecstatic! Would certainly be nice to have some clarification on that front. Really good to know they're listening too - they seem to want to stress that, going by the language in the announcement.
    (0)

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimble View Post
    Well no offense but today is the 23rd so you still had a week until you were "forced" to transfer. Should have just waited till the 30th and then do it if nothing was announced.
    I'm not the kind of person who normally leaves things to the last minute >.> I transferred my mule account last month, that's when I found out I wasn't able to pay using the same card I'd been using for 3 years. I tried a bunch of things, but wasn't able to pay for my mule account, so I let it stay inactive for August. I transferred my main accounts after the August billing, since I wanted the in-game item and figured I was going to get shut off at the end of the month anyway... I really wasn't expecting them to extend the old billing system...

I can't even get Playspan/Paypal to process a payment using my US credit card, which is a last resort I'd been waiting to use since I don't have alot of money in the US right now to use. It could have covered 2-3 months until they add a way I can use my foreign card again, but I keep getting an error when I try it:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...rystafail2.jpg
    (0)

Very good news. Hope it applies to Europe as well.
    (0)

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Wonderful news. The minor crysta inconvenience is ok till fall when recurring billing options are implemented.

Thanks for getting back to us, and with favorable news.
    (2)

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    They need to enable back the CC payment in POL until they SEAM accept direct CC payment. My credit card expires this month, I can't update my new card info in POL and SEAM is not accepting my CC info for payment....
    (1)
    recently returned player

Character
    Rearden
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    From what it says, though a tad unclear, it seems like we'll be able to continue paying our current direct cc billing until these other methods are implemented. If not, I'm still not paying for inexact amounts of crysta (Though it seems like they got the hint, and we'll be able to just wait)
    (0)

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    Hmm, while trying once again to get Paypal to work, I see there is now an option to use a credit card directly via UltimatePay to buy Crysta, not just by buying the Ultimate Game Card. I don't think that option was there before. Still doesn't help me though... it won't take my card >.>
    (0)

Character
    Maacha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Rearden View Post
    From what it says, though a tad unclear, it seems like we'll be able to continue paying our current direct cc billing until these other methods are implemented. If not, I'm still not paying for inexact amounts of crysta (Though it seems like they got the hint, and we'll be able to just wait)
    As long as you didn't transfer yet you should be ok. For those of us who did transfer and still can't use the new payment options though...
    (0)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    exactly what I wanted to hear
    (0)

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast