Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Anyone actually wanna mention our new Flourish thingy?

Or does everyone agree that its not worth mentioning?

I don't see any use for it. Or like as mutch use as climactic was before the changes?
    Like: Lets kill Hydra we bring 2 Dnc to Climatic its heads off?

Serioulsly has anyone an Idea how to use that in a 'good Way'?
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Unless there is some significant hidden bonus, it'll be completely useless.
    (0)

Character
    Abithra
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Mmm, I am not hyped for it -but- suppose got to wait and see how it acts...shall see I suppose (trying to be positive :x)
    (0)

inb4 it force crits.
    (0)

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    It'll be about as good as striking flourish which I'm sure we all just love* to use. It'll be a flourish III most likely and on a 2-3 minute timer (unless they make it a flourish IV which I highly doubt just so they can make it so we can striking/ternary or whatever flourish - still doesn't seem like it'd be worth it unless it does more damage than reverse flourish darkness, or you have 5/5 No foot Rise and can quickly do them all quickly in succession.

All in all it sucks - dancers have waltzes, steps, sambas, and even new interesting jigs they can give us and the best they can give us is "make em triple attack like once" - our body won't even enhance it thanks to the fact that they mostly tacked on abilities that they just made during those updates (like instead of the bizzare "just enhances the potency of the new step peice we couldnt have had just an all around "enhances steps?" - odds are we can look forward to our etoile casaque +2 having that flourishes specific enhancement instead of things like waltz potency or samba potency or regain.

Still seething that nin got the parry and emnity boost I wanted... ugh.

*Nobody actually likes this ability.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shibayama; 08-20-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Player
    Sometimes I wonder if, rather than working as a team, the development team divvies up jobs between employees or something. Are certain jobs just not played or enjoyed by anyone on the development team, maybe? Some of the job additions are spot-on, and then Dancer gets something with literally no purpose.

Not something with a weird and rarely needed purpose, not something that falls short of it's intended purpose, but something that has literally no purpose. The last, best hope for this ability is that it will have some secondary effect in spite of possessing exactly the same help text as Striking Flourish which has none.

I don't understand how this happens.
    (2)

Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Ugh. screwed again. I have not been in any way impressed by any of the Flourish IIIs.
    (0)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibayama View Post
    It'll be about as good as striking flourish which I'm sure we all just love* to use. It'll be a flourish III most likely and on a 2-3 minute timer (unless they make it a flourish IV which I highly doubt just so they can make it so we can striking/ternary or whatever flourish - still doesn't seem like it'd be worth it unless it does more damage than reverse flourish darkness, or you have 5/5 No foot Rise and can quickly do them all quickly in succession.

All in all it sucks - dancers have waltzes, steps, sambas, and even new interesting jigs they can give us and the best they can give us is "make em triple attack like once" - our body won't even enhance it thanks to the fact that they mostly tacked on abilities that they just made during those updates (like instead of the bizzare "just enhances the potency of the new step peice we couldnt have had just an all around "enhances steps?" - odds are we can look forward to our etoile casaque +2 having that flourishes specific enhancement instead of things like waltz potency or samba potency or regain.

Still seething that nin got the parry and emnity boost I wanted... ugh.

*Nobody actually likes this ability.
    While i would agree with you for the most part, i liked Strikeing before climatic update blew it out of the water.
    It enabled us to ws in af3+2 body and added 50-60% Crit Hitrate on any WS .... not like i like to ws as mutch as im supporting....

But it was something! Now Climactic makes any ws crit and Strikeing is completely useless. Even more than before!
    And the New one prolly will be a F3 so useless its F4... IF it was to be F4 ~ Climactic would still consume all FMs :P

And for the none Rudra Dancers.... You can always Climactic Shark bite. Fun Times!

But atm i see absolutely no use for that new one.... even a single target Regain flourish 1/tick woulda been better XD
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    With all the respect, i havent even used the double attack one except as it came out to test it. Its sadly useless. As will be the new triple attack one. Im very sorry SE but this wasnt very thoughtful created.
    (1)

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Seems kind of odd too - what reason would there be to use the double attack flourish period with this introduced? One would completely surpass the other if not for the Af3+1/2 body...
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast