Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cid's Teeth

Player
    Windurst (More like winWORST IN CONQUEST)

Cid's Teeth

Seriously, this is the absolute biggest problem in the game.

LOOK AT HIS MOUTH. JUST LOOK AT IT. To see him masticate is to know the end times are upon us. Gaze, and realize fear as you knew it before was a phantom of the true terror that exists in our fair world: the terror of Bastok's lackluster dental hygienists.

Is there something wrong with his model? Or is it actually intended to haunt my nightmares? Perhaps Cid engineered his teeth himself, carved from the decayed mechanical corpse of an Orcish Warmachine, to intimate his subordinates. Or maybe his teeth are a symbiotic alien, the advance troops of a race of eldrich abominations from beyond the stars. Whatever the case, It's bad. Earth-shatteringly, reality-crushingly bad.

Oh god. I can HEAR THEM. THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE A SOUND BUT I CAN HEAR THEM, BEHIND ME, READY TO STRIKE
    (13)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Move to Phoenix so we can be friends.
    (0)

Player
    (0)

Burmecia | DRG | COR | SMN | NIN | PLD | SAM | BRD | RDM |

Player
    Windurst (More like winWORST IN CONQUEST)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burmecia View Post
    Great. Another genre of music to add to the nightmare list.

Directly under Gore Metal, Canadian Psychotrance, and Cher.

Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    Move to Phoenix so we can be friends.
    What's the use? The teeth would only follow me there! I wouldn't be safe! No, no, better to stay here, alone. If I may be their only victim, perhaps there is yet hope in this world.
    (0)

Player
    Hahaha. xD
    (0)

Burmecia | DRG | COR | SMN | NIN | PLD | SAM | BRD | RDM |

Character
    Stromgarde
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I envy those who have never witnessed this. They can probably still sleep at night.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I've never agreed with anything more than this. Cid's teeth will haunt me for the rest of my life. They're the digital version of evil. They would scare SHODAN into submission. Those CoP cutscenes alone are enough to qualify FFXI as a horror game.
    (0)

Yweah seriously, first thing I noticed about him was that his jaw seems to be severely dislocated.
    (0)

Character
    Fiarlia
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    I highly approve of this thread.
    (0)

Character
    Gaspee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by NrvnqsrKhaos View Post
    Seriously, this is the absolute biggest problem in the game.

LOOK AT HIS MOUTH. JUST LOOK AT IT. To see him masticate is to know the end times are upon us. Gaze, and realize fear as you knew it before was a phantom of the true terror that exists in our fair world: the terror of Bastok's lackluster dental hygienists.

Is there something wrong with his model? Or is it actually intended to haunt my nightmares? Perhaps Cid engineered his teeth himself, carved from the decayed mechanical corpse of an Orcish Warmachine, to intimate his subordinates. Or maybe his teeth are a symbiotic alien, the advance troops of a race of eldrich abominations from beyond the stars. Whatever the case, It's bad. Earth-shatteringly, reality-crushingly bad.

Oh god. I can HEAR THEM. THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE A SOUND BUT I CAN HEAR THEM, BEHIND ME, READY TO STRIKE
    I literally laughed out loud. I, too, have also noticed this and agree wholeheartedly with your eloquent observations.
    (0)

A big thanks to Kingfury for my signature!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast