Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

I'm curious. (WS question)

Ok, I was under the impression that any WS that works with SATA could Crit, not just Backhand Blow, Ascetic's Fury, and Victory Smite. SATA, afterall, is a forced crit. I was also under the impression that the reason MNKs use Backhand Blow when they don't have AF or VS is because they can get Savates with +25%-+30% DMG. Can someone explain how WSs that I've been told "Can't crit" DO crit under SATA?

I realize that on Combo, Raging Fists, Asuran Fists, etc. only the first hit will crit with the use of SATA. I just don't understand the logic behind this.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

WS can't crit naturally unless they have "Chance of a Critical Hit varies by TP." All Physical WS will always be able to force-crit with SA. That does not mean they will be able to crit at any other time.
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I see.. Well that sucks. Thx for the info.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.