Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: WoTG - Campaign

Character
    Carcer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    honestly with books in the middle lands, campaign in the past, abyssea being the way it is, and a "revitalization" of dynamis and limbus and even augments to sky and sea gear and relic +2 ad nauseum, I'd really like to see the entire Assault/Besieged system get an upgrade; the ONLY 2 places in the game right now where it's genuinely difficult to acquire points are Aht Urhgan and Adoulin. Bayld and Plasm and Imperial Standing are the hardest to acquire. While I understand Adoulin is new and typically if you look at the history of the game the "new" system is always the pain to get anything for (because they want people to spend awhile doing it) there's no excuse for CP-grinding or ISP doing besieged. Granted, this keeps people doing besieged and it finally got an update where if you die when it's over you aren't totally screwed, it still needs another revamp. Tags take too long to accumulate, require too many people, and are generally a huge pain. They've said it's because of server lag issues, and I get that, but -something- must be done. Maybe if we didn't have to collect completion tomes for a Mythic Weapon, and it just counted victories via mission log, it would help alleviate some stress. Another system that has a difficult time accruing points is Moblin Maze Mongers. I don't know enough about Meebles to comment on that. Having an NPC like Shami in Port Jeuno who would exchange at a 3-1 ratio points from a given system into another given system would definitely help out with lackluster content. As it is, MMM can be really good, and I'm surprised more people don't use it just for crafting purposes with a portable synergy furnace.
    (2)

Character
    Djbeat
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    UNLESS there was an NPC in perhaps say Adoulan that accepted old Allied Notes and whatnot. We can't make the currencies go -back- but we can convert prior currencies go -forward-.
    thats exactly what i wanted to say btw english is not my mother language
    (3)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Yeah I'm just gonna leave this here, courtesy of the Ragnarok server.

Getting real tired of seeing stuff like this.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Yeah I'm just gonna leave this here, courtesy of the Ragnarok server.

Getting real tired of seeing stuff like this.

Phoenix is a little better off, but we still are no where near doing well, and no chance at getting to do Fiat Lux any time soon.
    (2)

Character
    Djbeat
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post

Phoenix is a little better off, but we still are no where near doing well, and no chance at getting to do Fiat Lux any time soon.
    Leviathen

Sandy: 3
    Bastok: 2
    Windurst: 2
    Beastmen: 19
    (1)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post

tbh each Server could do Fiat Lux but it is much easier if you have few people assisting maybe we should start looking for Campaign Addicts on all Worlds so we know who is interested in Fiat Lux and if you got a full pt of 6 or more people on your World you can start attacking the beastmen force in the northlands each kill grant you a bit Influence for your nation while the beastmen influence bar decreases

the beastmen influence bar will increase if nothing will happen there but SLOWLY!
    your nation influence bar will decrease if nothing will happen and the Beastmen ar victory from watching @the fortification for about 1h i call this TIME UP !

it is actually very good if none from our allied nation attacks the northland because you wont lose the influence very quick ( remember each npc = 1 kill = influence loss ) none cares about your death

Beaucedine is Easy to claim
    Xarcabard is Easy to claim

the castle is another story.....
    (1)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Charilyn View Post
    thrust me you only need 6-12 skilled people to do this easy!

6 skilled people ar enough to claim all zones back just costs a lot time!
    12 people would wipe any zone almost instantly the joke is the beastmen cant build the influence quickly because there is nothing to kill but if you kill them your nation gains the influence and the beastmen influence decreases rapidly !
    Are you talking about wiping out the enemy defenses even if there isn't a campaign battle going on? I always thought you could only gain control of an area by participating in an actual battle.
    (2)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Calatilla View Post
    Are you talking about wiping out the enemy defenses even if there isn't a campaign battle going on? I always thought you could only gain control of an area by participating in an actual battle.
    yes thats what i wanted to say 1 post above btw thats what my LS does this works wonders on any beastmen controlled area but this shouldn be the way to have fun in campaign you get nothing from doing this people will not /clap in the hands you wont get a single XP ( i dont even care about XP ) or AN or anything else its like i dont know what to do with my time thats why i'm brutal to the Beastmen the need to gain some pain because i'm bored and dont want to sit in any nation waiting for /shouts
    (1)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If there are beastmen defending an outpost you should be able to get tags regardless of if a battle has started or not. Military leaders don't call each other up asking if they are ready to start a war, they just go. We shouldn't need npc`s to initiate hostilities.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Calatilla View Post
    If there are beastmen defending an outpost you should be able to get tags regardless of if a battle has started or not. Military leaders don't call each other up asking if they are ready to start a war, they just go. We shouldn't need npc`s to initiate hostilities.
    Except they [sortof] did that back in the day. Many wars were fought "honourably" with no shady "let's attack them while they sleep" tactics going on. It was generally accepted that there was a time to line up your soldiers and have them shoot each other. Perhaps that's the way the Crystal War is supposed to be fought...

I for one would like to pull a sneak attack; Meteor everyone guarding their precious outposts (which they will feel the brunt of my magics) out of the blue, and full on attack.

"BAMPH! BAMPH! BAMPH! THE SAVIOUR!" they'll yell (or anyone else who participates). "Took an elite group of volunteers into the northlands and returned with the Shadowlord's head."

Tales will be told, and songs will be sung of our glorious victories.
    (2)

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast