Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Yamimarikk
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Probably the times I've shed tears of joy for FFXI was when I beat CoP RIGHT before the first nerf. Watching the final CoP CS had me convulsing and crying. Getting my first 75. Beating RDM Maat(my first limit break fight). Finally obtaining my Bahamut's staff(after 2 years of trying to obtain it.). Getting full SMN Relic, the night I finally got my Summoner's Horn. Beating the entire storyline of CoP/RoZ together in Apocalypse Nigh. Finishing up to at least lvl 85 on my Hvergelmir. Unlocking and falling in love with BLU from lvls 1-95. Finding out guys could be DNC's because all they would advertise before WotG release was girls in DNC AF and demoing females fighting in the field. I've had a lot of very special moments with long time friends long gone. FFXI was and still can be an emotional break out for me. I slightly miss it, and yet I hardly remember it. So goes the bad times, and so come the good times.
    (0)

Player
    When I beat CoP(pre nerf)/Zilart/Aht Urgan, falling in love with SMN(however broken it is :']) and all of it's storylines, obtaining full Ares and Marduk(back at 75 cap), obtaining jtorque/yyr/Okote(1/200+....)/Mkris, and the greatest of all for me(a dream ever since these were released) Apocalypse.

Others include all the awesome/fun/epic times i had with my friends... The game had so much personality
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    RDM maat fight was only hard if you lacked the HQ staves, good gear, and skill.

Sure there is a small element of luck, but 30 times is, yeah...
    Had HQ stalves, top gear and capped skill. Never beat him. It's ratehr impossible when Maat, as a rdm, will triple WS you with only 100TP. Yes, that's WS 3 times in succession ala meikyo shisui. He would do this every time with out fail.
    So I finished off sam and handed his ass to him.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    Beating Chains of Promathia.
    ... Before the Promyvion nerf, and just after "no loss of XP during missions" patch
    (0)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    When I finished Wings of the Goddess missions. Why WoG? Because it was my last set of story missions and I realized I'd never have to sit through another enormous boring CS in this game again. Incredible joy there.

Other than that, RDM Maat victory here too. Uber fail on attempt 1. Attempt 2 he was at 50% and sleeping and I had just converted and used chainspell. Then I DISCONNECTED. I quit for a month, then beat him on my first try the first day back. It was more relief than joy though really.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7