Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    When that Hosina or whatever person got a bright noticeable sig and stuck it at the bottom of his posts for his signature on SE's forums I was pretty stoked, cause now I instantly know what posts to not bother to read because they don't contain anything of value. Yay for sigs! (reading and remembering names is to tedious for me~)
    (8)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

"The Day FFXI Stood Still."
    (1)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

To be honest most important drops for me have been more of a "well about damn time" than a "omg yes!!!!".
    (0)

Character
    Vistaru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I did not have a "cry for joy" moment but i did have a omgwtfbbq moment after 5 months of camping King Arthro day in and day out, waking up at 3am and sleeping between every window. I claimed many of times to no avail. till one day right before namis was going to start. I had lost ToD over the course of that week but i just happened to check zone and seen the regulars mounting up. So i op'ed out to Ronfaure hopped on my bird and rode out. long story short, I solo claimed and couple of the regulars dropped party and joined with me to help kill it. Finally, after all that time V. belt dropped... it was finally mine, I finally seen that name pop up in my log window and I was so elated. Really words can not describe how I felt. It was mine. All mine. I did not pay for it I worked for it and that made the taste even sweeter. Sadly its not the best anymore and I have moved on to my twilight but back then it was the belt to have. lets not count ninurtas cause lets face it, ppl that killed AV were few and far between back then. Big ups to Foxx. It was your Th that prevailed in the end. To Gradius, my jp friend who i sat with staring out over the lake for months on end. Mitos and Cocotaru, some other jp's that helped me after I claimed on several occasions and to all of MonstersInc for your constant support in my obsession lol. R.I.P. Ramuh! The place where I was born and raised, you will be forever missed. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Bwelchka
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    It was 2004, my job was 73 BLM, no elemental staffs, missing spells, and no Gil. A linkshell member gave me her Dark Staff and it made me ('-'*) a little.
    (1)

Character
    Raxiaz
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    Never.

(0)

Character
    Howrang
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 90
    Gettin D.chap/E.body/A.body same week when the game was still without Abyssea.
    (0)

Maat's cap CS, earned from 6/6 Exp parties, in years of learning how to play every job in the game. Where parties had pullers, healers and tanks, not 15ppl trading in gil to stand by a conflux and warp after a couple hours to go figure out how their new 90 works. R.I.P Ramuh server, and traditional exp parties~
    (2)
    Maat's Cap 2009
    Boricuaknight: Ramuh Siren Phoenix

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
    not 15ppl trading in gil to stand by a conflux and warp after a couple hours to go figure out how their new 90 works
    and explaining on the forums how they are as much skilled as others
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch View Post
    It was 2004, my job was 73 BLM, no elemental staffs, missing spells, and no Gil.
    Sounds like your average everyday abyssea mage.
    (2)
    ~ The OF motto ~
    If someone has more gil than me, they bought it.
    If someone outclaims me, they're botting.
    If someone is more successful than me, they cheat.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast