Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    Elitist p****s who think they are all that, make sure everyone knows it but are still below Rank 10 one Nation only, no other content done except Abyssea, Bronze Medal of Service, etc. In other words have done NOTHING for Van a'Diel, just themselves.
    How does one do something for a fictitious world? I can't recycle in game, when I drink a Yag Drink the bottle just disappears. Maybe it's an edible bottle? Man, I don't even know if that world has pollution.

I never understood why anyone would waste their time getting rank 7~10 on one nation, let alone three, unless they simply enjoy the story line. Personally, I don't care about story line, just gameplay.
    (0)

Character
    Seyrena
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Hate:
    1. Are you sure you want to perform this action?
    2. Are you absolutely sure?
    3. Event skipped.

Love:
    1. Not having to grind for days for a single level.
    2. The storyline.
    3. "Doctor Shantotto's Flavor of the Month"
    (5)
    Seyrena
    Odin/Bastok

my love hate list

1 red mage (i love this job)
    2 Windurst ( i love this town)
    3 the male mithra (johnny Depp of ffxi)

my hate list

1 lack of melee able-ness of red mage. (we have sword, but we no can use sword I be sad panda)
    2 lack of an impoved character customization interface for the 360. ( the washed out characters and lack of control from the ps2 was a shock)
    3 lack of tradition parties (i'm not big on the alliance leveling to laggy)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    How does one do something for a fictitious world? I can't recycle in game, when I drink a Yag Drink the bottle just disappears. Maybe it's an edible bottle? Man, I don't even know if that world has pollution.

I never understood why anyone would waste their time getting rank 7~10 on one nation, let alone three, unless they simply enjoy the story line. Personally, I don't care about story line, just gameplay.
    part of the rpg game play is the story, plus you get gil. and a flag. but the stories are pretty good in the game.
    Anway just wanted to inform you since you seem to be of the fps crowd.
    (2)

Character
    Nivlac
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    love
    1) that there is always something to do, solo xp, skill up, quest, missions; the content is still huge
    2) get to play with ppl from around the world
    3) being a dark knight

hate
    1) elitist
    2) lag in port jeuno
    3) ps2 limitation, ie not enough inventory space because the ps2 cant handle it.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by JovialRat View Post
    love
    1) that there is always something to do, solo xp, skill up, quest, missions; the content is still huge
    2) get to play with ppl from around the world
    3) being a dark knight

hate
    1) elitist
    2) lag in port jeuno
    3) ps2 limitation, ie not enough inventory space because the ps2 cant handle it.
    I'm curious on how ps3 can handle ffxivs 300 slots per character we have 100 on our character and 100 for each retainer. with 2 free retainers we got 300 slots. (and ppl still wangt more space)
    (1)

Love:

1) Abyssea. The whole system
    2) Thief - Even though I'm a little sad at its current state
    3) Doing stuff with friends

Hate:

1) People who blame elitists for all their problems. Or "Cry elitist" to anyone who learns their job, and plays to better, and throw the term "Elitist" at anyone who has better gear than them.

1) The "True" elitist types. (I.E those who don't consort with anyone short of perfect, These people are the worst of FFXI)

3) People who refuse to take any sort of advice what-so-ever.
    *This isn't a big problem for me, I won't go crazy like some people do, Its just a small pet peeve when i see someone playing wrong and acting like its the best/only way ever and refuse to take advice, then cry "Elitists" when someone tries to offer advice. People who refuse to learn just so they can be "Unique forks" urk me too.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    (and ppl still wangt more space)
    Because making any sort of food (for example) takes 8 ingredients that almost no one sells because no one makes food cause it is useless... thus if you want to skill up cooking doing anything but cutting open junk fish for sand, you will have 100 slots taken up with food ingredients.

Anyhow on topic:

Hate

1) Skilling up
    2) That not all jobs have equal staggering ability in abyssea. Sad panda.
    3) That I can't figure out what CS I am missing in CoP currently and really don't want to have to run to all three nations to figure it out.

Love

1) I can get jobs to cap now! YAY! SO HAPPY WITH EXP CHANGES.
    2) Book Haste.
    3) Campaign fixes (though I still want MOAR)
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Nivlac
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    I'm curious on how ps3 can handle ffxivs 300 slots per character we have 100 on our character and 100 for each retainer. with 2 free retainers we got 300 slots. (and ppl still wangt more space)
    because im a inventory whore... there i said it , are you happy now? :~(
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JovialRat View Post
    because im a inventory whore... there i said it , are you happy now? :~(
    I am too, to an extent. More than that though, I'm fixated on transportation. I <3 all the synergy earrings. I also like the free warp scroll once per day, and low CP cost on those scrolls.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast