Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Wouldn't the joke still be on you because the community didn't like you until you did not act like yourself?
    I haven't changed my attitude, just some wording.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Then enlighten everyone on your version of the events.

...I already did?

I'm not repeating myself because you follow a conversation with the memory of a goldfish.
    (0)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanova View Post
    ...I already did?

I'm not repeating myself because you follow a conversation with the memory of a goldfish.
    Oh, you mean your personal observations of fraud happening and you not doing anything about it?

I meant your personal ideas of the banking crisis....
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanova View Post
    ...I already did?

I lol'd a bit. ty :P
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Oh, you mean your personal observations of fraud happening and you not doing anything about it?

I meant your personal ideas of the banking crisis....
    He needs something he can say to the teacher to sound smart in civics & economics tomorrow.
    (0)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'm sure they already bribed some SE businessmen so they could collect their fees off the players who don't read the 8 different FAQs that have been scattered across the far reaches of the Earth so no amount of complaining will change their minds since they probably already signed some contract in virgin blood.
    (0)

wow... what a derail of the real issue at hand.

JP Region is getting everything implemented together, while the rest of us are getting singled out and denied the more favorable option. THIS is what we need to be taking SE to task for. Yes, C&B is questionable for many--the bigger point is that we are getting forced to choose between them or going the Crysta route--while JP regionals can continue on as before. Really trying not to do the whole rage post spam everywhere...just gonna link the big wall I posted in another of the threads:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post157135

tldr: JP Region is just being effected by the increased cost due to shifting from a monthly cycle to a 30-day cycle--they maintain 3DS and VbV option which we loose, AND they get all the new options as well. SE needs to fix this, or risk loosing revenue in the long run.
    (3)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Player
    @Rosina,

I appreciate your loyalty to the game and to Square-Enix. Really, I do.

The rest of us, up till now, have been just as loyal as you. Some of us have played FFXI since it came out, and logged in countless hours. Some of us have been with Squaresoft since the original Final Fantasy, and played every game since then. We've leveled every job and craft, beaten every mission of every expansion and mini-expansion, and defeated every major Notorious Monster. Some go to conventions; the game is a topic of conversation in real-life even when we're not playing. We go to bed too late to get in a few more hours of play. One of the first things we do when we wake-up is log on, manage auctions, and one of the last things we do is log-off and bid our linkshell mates good night.

It is a big deal to us, and we just want you, and Square-Enix, to understand that we are upset and we have a right to be upset. A loyalty that is not returned is folly in its purest and most unrefined form. What it comes down to is this: they want us to use a two-bit hustler in a back alley as a go-between for payment, and they want us to overpay him to boot. Our answer, quite simply, is "Hell, no".

Over-reactions to game mechanic changes go ignored, and well they should be. But this is quite different. This is our hard-earned money. We are not bluffing. Go ahead, try us. But before you do, know that it is never a question of "What are my chances?" and always a question of "Can I afford to lose?"
    (7)

Character
    Chuwei
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    Pretty much everyone is raging over nothing. You do not have to use the "click and buy" option that is JUST for crysta. I repeat THAT IS JUST FOR CRYSTA. Go to the square enix website and there is INFACT a payment option to use your credit card. If you actually do some research you would know this. How did I find this out? I Also play final fantasy 14. And accidently hit the credit card payment.

Other options are set up a account with Ultimate pay. This website hosts those ultimate pay cards used by several online games And sell various amounts of points. They Mostly sell $10 or $20 cards in stores. You can also buy stuff on ultimate pay by using paypal. Just agai select the amount of points, $5 for every 500 points. having 10K points being a $100.

These are options one doesn't need to use "click and buy" from.

Please stop the raging over such a stupid thing. Instead of being lazy like the ff14 crowd please look into your options.

Thank you have a nice day.
    Stop giving dancers a bad name, my head hurts just trying to read through your stupid. Especially since you are apparently raging over people raging, which, you know, seems pretty hypocritical. Just a tad.

Also, FYI: your "accidental" solution is not a solution to the issues that most people are complaining about, AT ALL. Post #2 already illustrates why, if you still can't understand then lord help you because I don't think anyone else can.

Just because you don't mind the added inconvenience doesn't automatically make everyone else who thinks differently fearful of change or insignificant.
    (3)
    Last edited by Chuchuroon; 07-29-2011 at 10:14 AM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I just want to point out the irony of this too.

They are willing to lose an untold number of customers and revenue from a ridiculous billing system they are implementing, but are not willing to put the money into a new expansion which would draw people to the game.

Just thought I throw that one out there and see what I get.
    (2)

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast