Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

in light of all the payment raging, (( must read ))

THis thread is only to those who can use the options and are mindlessly raging over the billing change. This thread does not address to those who can not use these options.

Leave your insults at the door. They are not welcome here. If you want to act like a child I will treat you as such. This is not the first time I see this rage fest. ffxiv hadf a similar one. Then people smarten up and read what they can do. (also that game is free still.) But those who can buy crysta did. Those who signed up for click ande buy did.

Other options are set up a account with Ultimate pay. This website hosts those ultimate pay cards used by several online games And sell various amounts of points. They Mostly sell $10 or $20 cards in stores. You can also buy stuff on ultimate pay by using paypal. Just agai select the amount of points, $5 for every 500 points. having 10K points being a $100.

These are options one doesn't need to use "click and buy" from.

Please stop the raging over such a stupid thing. Instead of being lazy like the ff14 crowd please look into your options.

Thank you have a nice day.

sorry if this post came off rude to anyone who can't do these options. And sorry for the mis info I set my account up on my ps3, the click and buy logo didn't load up. For that I am sorry.

But really learn what you can do, ask questions, and look for work arounds if your in the (can't pay with either) option.

The only reason japan can directly play SE is they have different ways of billing over there. and are not the same as in US or Europe. that it is a japanese company. POL was infact a middleman. and tbh I hated pol. I'm happy I can use crysta and plan on doing so.

Sorry if my help was an insult those who will be effected by this negatively.

But do not dare say all this rage isn't effecting me. I do not come on these forums to see adults cry like children. If you have an issue talk to the reps here. get more info to what you can do.
    (4)
    Last edited by Rosina; 07-29-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    People are raging over the fact you have to use a shady service (click and buy) or buy more fake currency than what you would need to pay the monthly fee (crysta.) Not that you would need to take another step to find how to pay for crysta w/o click and buy.

Complete and utter garbage on SE's part. Playonline's billing worked for 10 years already, just fine, with the exception of last month.

These people have the intelligence level of a protozoan.
    (17)

Quote Originally Posted by Aver View Post
    People are raging over the fact you have to use a shady service (click and buy) or buy more fake currency than what you would need to pay the monthly fee (crysta.) Not that you would need to take another step to find how to pay for crysta w/o click and buy.

Complete and utter garbage on SE's part. Playonline's billing worked for 10 years already, just fine, with the exception of last month.

These people have the intelligence level of a protozoan.
    and i just stated that there is infact a credit card option. >.> It is on their web site. Click and buy is just the direct way to buy crysta other the going through ultimate pay.

ALSO any and all time cards are not a mnth to mnth thing. You get incraments of several months. Similar with points. There is incrments of pay. You can't just simply buy 13.95. Even sony and 360 have cards that equal only $5 $10 $20

Just gotta suck it up, that is how those cards and point system work.
    Just go to SE site and set up your credit card.
    (1)

the only utter garbage is the Forum community over stuck astupid reason. Grow a set and learn to deal. There is no use to rage, all you guys are doung is fearing change. Instead of trying it out. Time cards/ point cards are much safer and easier to use. just get a $20 every 2 mnths. No harm or foul. just learn to use them to your advantage,
    (2)

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Rosina, credit card is only an option to pay for crysta, or to have click and buy act as a middleman to SE. It's not about being averse to change, it's about SE not thinking things through.

Either way, the players are going to get the shaft in the end. Believe me, I've looked and had the experience with SE's clickandbuy/crysta venture long before it was introduced to 11. Didn't like it then, sure as hell don't like it now.

On time cards - I'll leave that to the individual. I prefer having an auto-bill system myself and trusting (lol, trusting SE, I'm setting myself up for a world of hurt) the company to bill me correctly on a timely basis. Once again, this was a system that was in place and working. Why not leave the auto-bill (THROUGH SQUARE/someone other than shadeandloot)

Also, this.

Ultimately, I'm just explaining why people have such a problem with this. If you have your own way of doing things, do it. But there are many of us who absolutely do not want anything to do with this company. I know I don't.
    (7)
    Last edited by Aver; 07-28-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: url derp

Meh i saw you say this on another post, im not debating how good or bad it is, but youre just WRONG.

Here is a copypaste from their official "how to transfer account" - help website:

You can choose from either Crysta, or Credit Card/Debit Card via ClickandBuy account. Please select one and then click "Next."

So its Crysta OR

Credit Card VIA CnB. Ok?
    (5)

Yeah, the credit card option seems to be via C&B... At least here in the UK anyway.
    (0)
    The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    No one know what happened, maybe a fraud happen recently and SE breaking they association with them, maybe playonline just turning the switch off because it is old, no one really know the real story and doubt SE will start explain they strategy. All we know is they droping playonline as billing system. The GREAT news is how you now able to pay in multiple way, the BAD NEWS is how is C&B only that take care of your credit card for automatic payment =\ But ive said it in many post, give time to SE to explore the market, and they might eventually add PayPal too as automatic monthly fee.

Until then is simple option, use paypal to load crysta if you don't trust C&B. [that was my option]
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by slakyak View Post
    Yeah, the credit card option seems to be via C&B... At least here in the UK anyway.
    Whereas you have to buy Crysta through ... C&B ... well, you can also buy it through Play Span so there is a way to avoid C&B but in the context of the quote you're agreeing with Zarabi about, BOTH payment methods mentioned in what he quotes require use of ClickAndCry.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    Whereas you have to buy Crysta through ... C&B ... well, you can also buy it through Play Span so there is a way to avoid C&B but in the context of the quote you're agreeing with Zarabi about, BOTH payment methods mentioned in what he quotes require use of ClickAndCry.
    That's what I was getting at lol! I think the OP is wrong thinking there is a direct credit card option... For the uk at least!!
    (0)
    The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast