Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90

Formal petition: Change the billing method or lose your playerbase.

The other thread is muddled with (justifiably) enraged players, so in order to clear it up for representatives this is the essence of what we want.

Here are the options.

1. Revert to the old billing method. This would be the thing that the most players want.

2. Allow us to buy crysta in the exact amount that will pay for one month. Once we buy this, give us the option to do this automatically monthly. Otherwise, this method is still incredibly inconvenient.

3. Scrap your relationship with the obviously shady Click n Buy, and use a more trusted and reliable business such as Paypal.

Until this is fixed, you have lost two subscribers on my end.
    (59)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

Character
    Nours
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    COR Lv 94
    somuchmad.
    (2)

or just set up account with ultimate pay and use paypal to buy crysta. Learn to read and do research so much rage over lack of research.
    (2)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    or just set up account with ultimate pay
    What account? I've bought Crysta three times, I don't have any account with them.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    What account? I've bought Crysta three times, I don't have any account with them.
    i plan on using the cards that is also an opyion.

But there is away to set up a credit card option from SE website. I accidently did it for 14 XD which is how I know it is possible.
    (0)

But there is away to set up a credit card option from SE website. I accidently did it for 14 XD which is how I know it is possible.
    prove it, or stop spreading lies.
    (9)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanova View Post
    prove it, or stop spreading lies.
    They can't, because there isn't.

Again, unless you're JP.
    (1)

Player
    The fact is, we actually want to give Square-Enix our money. We want to give it directly to them, right into their hot little hands. Refusing people's money is just not a sane business strategy.

Some might not much care for the Chrysta system because they don't want to have to overpay. One of the attractions of this game is that it has merit as inexpensive entertainment; you get more than your money's worth, really. Overpaying for Chrysta betrays that merit, and makes an old game less attractive. It's about the principle, and we have our pride. On that note, there is Clickandbuy's fee. While small, we did not have to pay this earlier, and again, we run into the problem of principles, particularly paying a fee to a third party with bad customer service. As consumers, if we have a problem with billing, we're put in the middle, with SE and Clickandbuy pointing fingers at each other, and at the paying customer. At the very least, adding a $1.00 amount of Chrysta would fix the problem, issues with Clickandbuy not withstanding. A Paypal option might work for some customers, as opposed to Clickandbuy.

Some don't want Chrysta because it's a hassle, like paying bills every month or so, instead of just having taken directly out of your account like it always has been. Yes, this is an option via Clickandbuy, but they have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau (they are not a member of the BBB) and negative customer reviews abound about them. Considering what happened to Sony's customers, I for one, am not about to give my credit card number to a company that isn't even second rate.

Part of it is that the American playerbase feels as if we aren't being treated as equals as customers to our Japanese counterparts. Is our business not as valuable?

Lastly, paying in advance when FFXI's future is uncertain is an issue all of its own, which I detail here

In short, we don't want to overpay. We don't trust Clickandbuy--or that other no-name company. We don't want to be treated like second rate customers, and we don't have to be VIPs either. We just want the same treatment.

We want to give Square-Enix our money! Is Square-Enix really telling us,"We don't want your money?" That, to a customer, is insulting.
    (4)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Learn to read
    No, you.

I sign this thread. Bring back direct pay.
    (2)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    or just set up account with ultimate pay and use paypal to buy crysta. Learn to read and do research so much rage over lack of research.
    Gosh you make me angry! Wake up!! do you NOT realize the main reason why people are are so upset with this? its because We SHOULD NOT need to go through a 3rd party vendor(clickandbuy.com) or 3rd party "items" (ie crysta)to Pay for this game! Square is supposedly a multimillion dollar company, they should be able to afford to do there own direct billing and do it to the convenience of the customer, none of this "work around" nonsense to pay... Anyone Who does or has worked in customer service should know that customers REQUIRE convenience, simplicity, not go through annoyance to enjoy/purchase a product! That takes half the enjoyment out of it, Period!
    (9)
    Last edited by Babygyrl; 07-29-2011 at 05:30 AM.
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast