(0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Maybe(I can dream.) they are using this turn over to weed out console users(Mostly the PS2 ones.) as you now have no choice but you have something with a web browser in order to pay for your account.
    If that were the case they could have taken CC info outside of Japan on the web browser. :X Mostly I think this is yet another instance of SE not thinking about their playerbase at all while making a bad decision. It will be interesting to see how many people quit and how many others perpetually forget to replenish their crysta every month (and how much money is lost from having fewer subscribers with gaps in their playtime).
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Romanova View Post
    ya I know, just tired of them spamming this statement without anything to back it up.

Really they were probably still using there daddy's CC card for that too and registered for C&B and forgot about it.
    i was corrected because the click and buy logo did not load on my ps2 when I hit that option by mistake.
    I already have my ffxiv account payment as crysta and planh on buying the cards since I do not need to a debit card. I haven't used my dads debit card to pay for ffxi in a long time. My boyfriend was paying after I had a hard time keeping my account active due to how dumb some of the bank tellers were or an SE glitch.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    or just set up account with ultimate pay and use paypal to buy crysta. Learn to read and do research so much rage over lack of research.
    I've have never witnessed so much ironic ignorance in my life. Why do you keep posting shit that's either dismissing, disregarding, or flat out misunderstanding the facts...followed by "learn to read and do research", which is the ironic part. It's every single thread and I don't know if you're joking or not at this point.
    (4)

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Selzak View Post
    I've have never witnessed so much ironic ignorance in my life. Why do you keep posting shit that's either dismissing, disregarding, or flat out misunderstanding the facts...followed by "learn to read and do research", which is the ironic part. It's every single thread and I don't know if you're joking or not at this point.
    I've come to the conclusion that she's genuinely clueless and thinks she's doing us a favor.
    (4)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

And... here is another reason NOT to use C&B. A snag posted on another forum. Catwho, a US player (1 state away from me, and uses the same bank I do) used C&B and got slapped with a fee from his bank because the new payment method is no longer using a US based bank and is being FORCED to go through an international vendor now:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.htm...3&h=50&p=5#219

Well, just hit my first snag. My bank charged me an extra 60 cents for buying $20 worth of Crysta via Click and Buy, calling it an international transaction. I had no warning from Click and Buy or from SE that there would be the extra charge.
    (3)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Chuwei
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that she's genuinely clueless and thinks she's doing us a favor.
    I think there's more people raging over her than the new payment systems at this point.

Way to create MOAR rage when you were raging against the rage in order to try to stop the rage.
    (5)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchuroon View Post
    I think there's more people raging over her than the new payment systems at this point.

Way to create MOAR rage when you were raging against the rage in order to try to stop the rage.
    That is how mobs work though.
    (0)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    That is how mobs work though.
    What kind of mob are we? Quadavs? Yagudos? I think we can all agree that Goblins and Moblins would be totally awesome.

But please don't tell us we're crawlers or something. :< At least a form of beastmen!
    (0)

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
    What kind of mob are we? Quadavs? Yagudos? I think we can all agree that Goblins and Moblins would be totally awesome.

But please don't tell us we're crawlers or something. :< At least a form of beastmen!
    I see what you did there...
    (1)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast