Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
    Player
    Well SE is trying to double bill me for this month....through crysta! Tried setting up click and buy, wasnt working. Decided to let it rest for a couple days. Tried this morning still issues and I went through this before for XIV before deciding to add crysta. Now I got frustrated purchased Crysta to reactivate my POL account and it deducted the full 12.95....but that didn't include reactivating my character...like if when you pay direct via debit/credit you don't ALSO have to reactivate your character ID.

So now after POL has been reactivated, the also want me to pay 12.95 AGAIN to reactivate my character. Why is this so difficult? I pay 12.95 that activates my account with 1 content ID the way it has always been.....
    (1)
    Last edited by Reaux; 08-05-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Character
    Torrence
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaux View Post
    Well SE is trying to double bill me for this month....through crysta! Tried setting up click and buy, wasnt working. Decided to let it rest for a couple days. Tried this morning still issues and I went through this before for XIV before deciding to add crysta. Now I got frustrated purchased Crysta to reactivate my POL account and it deducted the full 12.95....but that didn't include reactivating my character...like if when you pay direct via debit/credit you don't ALSO have to reactivate your character ID.

So now after POL has been reactivated, the also want me to pay 12.95 AGAIN to reactivate my character. Why is this so difficult? I pay 12.95 that activates my account with 1 content ID the way it has always been.....
    That sounds more like a bug than anything. I ended up reactivating using Crysta, and it wanted 1195 Crysta to reactivate, and 100 for the first content ID. That's kind of how they have always done it. Does it make sense to charge 11.95 for absolutely nothing? No, but that's how they do it.

Click and Buy is a joke and I can't believe that they would force it on people. I tried to use it when XIV launched, and they were charging me strange fees so I wanted to close my account. It took 3 "lost" faxes, 5 emails, and some very strongly worded threats to involve the Attorney General of my state to get my account closed.

Click and Buy is a nightmare. SE needs to go back to the good old days of just accepting peoples' credit cards. It's ridiculous.
    (4)
    "How do you prove you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..." Vivi Orunitia, Final Fantasy IX

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Souljacker View Post
    That sounds more like a bug than anything. I ended up reactivating using Crysta, and it wanted 1195 Crysta to reactivate, and 100 for the first content ID. That's kind of how they have always done it. Does it make sense to charge 11.95 for absolutely nothing? No, but that's how they do it.

Click and Buy is a joke and I can't believe that they would force it on people. I tried to use it when XIV launched, and they were charging me strange fees so I wanted to close my account. It took 3 "lost" faxes, 5 emails, and some very strongly worded threats to involve the Attorney General of my state to get my account closed.

Click and Buy is a nightmare. SE needs to go back to the good old days of just accepting peoples' credit cards. It's ridiculous.
    I know! My bank out right refused to accept charges from Click & Buy so I cant charge it to any account through them. C&B also asks for some rather sensitive info to be e-mailed or faxed to them which I just don't feel comfortable doing and don't see as necessary for a service like this, I am trying to set a continuous fee to a game, not buy property. It all just seems too overly complicated and shifty to deal with under a regular basis.

The other odd thing about my situation, which is why I think it is more than a bug and moreso bad design, is that it should register at minimum that I paid for POL itself to be activated and each character ID = 100 Crysta. I have that amount in my account after the initial 1,295 Crysta withdrawl to get POL back....so why is it trying to charge the full 12.95 again either way?

It charged me the amount at account transfer, says that POL is active, but just my characters are not. I can even log into POL but cannot play since I have no content ID. Why can't it simply allow me to deduct that 100 Crysta needed for that 1 character, at which point I would be over paying anyway at 13.95 when I don't have a mule. See as they also don't give you a proper account tracking system I also cant see how much crysta I had, that amount after I added some more, the amount deducted and for what service. I can see how much I currently have, and how much I bought.....that is it. The rest of the info is not logged and viewable from what I can see.
    (1)
    Last edited by Reaux; 08-05-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Character
    Mistmonster
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I haven't really played since this announcement, I'm just insulted I guess. /sigh another Friday and nothing except "please provide your feedback"
    (1)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well, first I am charged by POL for 15.95 as usual, then I was charged by CB with an additional fee. The POl disappeared thank god, since all payments were in hold. The funny part is that I thought I had set up for crysta and put crysta in my account, but turns out I set myself up to go cc. This will change.

edit: CB just advised me it was my bank who charged for international fee...the corner drug store sells Ulitimate game cards...that is where i'm headed, pass it everyday to work.
    (1)
    Last edited by lllen; 08-06-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Character
    Esvedium
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    I haven't really played since this announcement, I'm just insulted I guess. /sigh another Friday and nothing except "please provide your feedback"
    I've logged once or twice... All motivation in-game went out the window.
    (3)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    finally a replay:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...%2805-08-11%29

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne
    A: Square Enix has opted to employ an external company for the processing of payments to offer the highest level of security to customer transactions.
    so your company doesn't trust its own employees / security system?

so how can we trust you, if u don't even trust yourself? :x
    (1)
    Last edited by Alukat; 08-06-2011 at 04:14 AM.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I think the most relevant question from that thread was actually this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne
    Q: Do Square Enix plan to make further payment providers available to customers?
    A: While we don't have specific details to share at this time, we are continuing to look for ways to improve the payment processing options. We will continue to take all the feedback we receive as we strive to make the experience as user-friendly as possible for all of our customers going forward.
    Looks like you guys can skip the 26 day countdown. They aren't going to do anything in time.
    (1)

Character
    Mistmonster
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Wow, that whole post was a slap in the face. I feel for the rep that has to post it... sort of
    (1)

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat View Post
    finally a replay:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...%2805-08-11%29

so your company doesn't trust its own employees / security system?

so how can we trust you, if u don't even trust yourself? :x

Your external company doesn't work. You are loosing your customers because of the external company, this is a bad business decision.

Deep down in SE’s heart, they know this isn't the answer we want to hear, they know it, give us the direct CC payment. I don't see how your choice of external company offer highest level of security. CnB is more of a scam.

So what about the JP region? They have direct payment, so they do not deserve highest security? You should offer them CnB instead of Direct payment then!

Unacceptable reply, please consider going back to your conference room and come up with a better plan, thank you.
    (3)
    Last edited by Niyariko; 08-06-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    recently returned player

Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast