Is there any way to pay for 3 or 6 months ?

I would just like to pay for 6 months and not have to worry about adding a bunch of Crysta all the time. However I don't see any way to change the billing period length. I did read the terms of service and I thought I saw something in there about longer periods.
    (0)

i do not know how ffxi accounts will use crysta as in xx crysta = 1 account. But if you several mounths worth of crysta on your account it should be of for the x amount of mnths you put in crysta for. You can buy up to 10,000 in a shout this is $100 usd.
    (0)

XIV has 3 and 6 month options (with reduced rates)... though of course they aren't charging for it... but SE has already implemented such a feature for XIV so - here's hoping they will add the same kind of option for XI
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    You can have up to 10,000 Crysta in your 'pot' so simply fill it up and let the monthly payments be paid out of that, that'll mean you'll only need to re-fill the pot every few months.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    You can have up to 10,000 Crysta in your 'pot' so simply fill it up and let the monthly payments be paid out of that, that'll mean you'll only need to re-fill the pot every few months.
    and that is just 100. Once i find a new job. ima do the $100 every few mths. If i can work at gamestop id be set.
    (0)

Character
    Rizon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 95
    Asked SE, through a live chat, about Crysta, and found out from them that any Crysta bought for either FFXI and FFXIV will be pooled into 1. Also they told me that they did not plan to alter they way FFXI subscriptions were handled. You will continue to be charged $12.95/account plus $1.00 for each additional character in that account. FFXIV was set up and is still showing that you would be billed $9.95 for basic services and $3.00 for every character. Don't see how the 2 are compatable.
    (0)