Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1

Allow Us to Block Graphics in Post Signatures

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...

I know that this game, as with most MMO's, is mostly about stroking one's own ego, but I'm tired of these giant graphics that are bigger than the posts they're attached to, contributing absolutely nothing to... well, anything.

Some are funny and/or witty, but the other 99% aren't, and it'd be more worthwhile to me to not have to see any of them to begin with.
    (1)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Click on Settings (top of the page) > General settings (left side in the user control panel) > uncheck show signatures. There is also the option to block images, which will block images in the body of the posts as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Khiinroye; 07-26-2011 at 01:07 AM.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    I and my ignorance thank you, but I think I'd still like a bit more granularity; it's not all signatures or all images that are bugging me.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Perchance...

...a more suitable course of action in this case would be using your browser abilities to block only certain addresses.

Opera for example has a quick solution right in the right-click menu to block content, and I am sure Firefox has a plug-in to do just that as well. And if you're using neither, well, I am sure there is still a way for you to find. ^^
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.