Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90

Make Nyzul Isle able to be entered solo/duo

Simple really, allow people to enter Nyzul Isle solo/duo. At 90, many jobs can solo/duo through Nyzul Isle with relative ease. The hardest part of getting to floor 100 is finding people that want to do it. Even if it's not easy, we should at least have the option of entering solo.

The only thing I could see conflicting with this is lamp floors, but I can see that being adjusted fairly simply, such as making the lamps able to be activated one at a time instead of all at once.
    (16)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

Player
    Agreed, and while at it, no event should have a minimum number of participants. If people can do Nyzul Isle or Traditional Assault as a duo or even solo... why stop them?
    (3)

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Precisely my point. I've always been more of a solo player and I'd love the opportunity to try my hand at Nyzul Isle solo. I'm sure other people have wanted to do this before.
    (2)

Character
    Raxiaz
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    {Yes, please.}

Only thing keeping me from getting 100 from 77 is the 3-4 hour shouting I have to do in P Jeuno to get people to come.
    (3)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    While we are at it can we remove assault tag limitations so we can do an assault whenever we want.
    (5)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxiaz View Post
    {Yes, please.}

Only thing keeping me from getting 100 from 77 is the 3-4 hour shouting I have to do in P Jeuno to get people to come.
    I'm not much ahead then you, stuck at 85 just said the hell with it did the 700 or so WSs and got drakes, blu might be about half way there but not really that worried about it. Damn static broke before the change to floors beening saved for all.
    (0)

Character
    Raxiaz
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 96
    I said hell with it too and got all 1080 weaponskill points that I needed. Took about 3-4 abyssea parties, but I got it eventually.
    (0)

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by StingRay104 View Post
    While we are at it can we remove assault tag limitations so we can do an assault whenever we want.
    Indeed. This content isn't done much anymore, so I feel like the limitations and such should be removed so they aren't such a pain.
    (2)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
    Indeed. This content isn't done much anymore, so I feel like the limitations and such should be removed so they aren't such a pain.
    Someone had mention making it like stones but the reps shot it down for code limits not ps2 limits but more like the way its set up. I don't see why we couldn't get build up more tags like 10 of them if we can't get them faster. the freaking lamps should really at least scale to the party size, its not like there isn't content that does that all ready. Then no reason not to go in duo and clear a couple of floors like the OP would like to see.
    (0)

Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'd imagine it would go something like this:

1: SE removes minimum for entry so players can solo nyzul.
    2: Hordes of players swarm to nyzul to finally do it since they couldn't get members previously.
    3: Players find others on similar floors near entry point, group up, and go as groups of 3-6.
    (4)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast