Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    There's plenty of things they've done consciously, but I've seen you make threads requesting changes. Are you the only one entitled to the privilege?

Edit: If not made, participated in favor of what the OP was requesting to be changed.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Are you the only one entitled to the privilege?
    Of course not. But I'm just as entitled to agree or disagree with such requests as you and anyone else are.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    But what if your complaint was about a conscious decision and not something random?!
    (4)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Incorrect

They also don't use any kind of dagger that the mythic is, either, nor the emp, your point?

and why couldn't there be another exception?

You speak for all SCHs now?
    He always thinks he speaks for everyone and that he's a moderator. Just add him to your ignore list.
    (9)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldbrand View Post
    He always thinks he speaks for everyone and that he's a moderator. Just add him to your ignore list.
    I do not think I speak for everyone and I don't think I'm a moderator (here). You can stop slandering me now.

He is not going to add me to his ignore list either, because he finds me entertaining (much to my frustration)
    (0)

Player
    While I find tahn annoying, I find all these request/suggestion threads even more annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbeen View Post
    While I find tahn annoying, I find all these request/suggestion threads even more annoying.
    Well, being the official forum, that's what people come here to do. My only issue is with the attention grabbing manner in which such topics are posted. Sometimes it seems like everyone thinks their suggestion deserves SE's attention more than anyone else's.
    (1)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    My only issue is with the attention grabbing manner in which such topics are posted. Sometimes it seems like everyone thinks their suggestion deserves SE's attention more than anyone else's.
    Tell me where in my concise post you saw that. And if you're talking about other threads, then go post it there.

As if it was a hard addition to the game that would cause them to spend months working on it.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    As if it was a hard addition to the game that would cause them to spend months working on it.
    But what is a reason for them to change it? Clearly SE had a reason to leave it how it is, so your reason for all jobs having relics has to be better than SE's reason for all jobs to not have relics. I find it unlikely that you can come up with a reason that fulfills that requirement.
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    In fact I asked for a reason. If they don't have one, then my point stands. If they have one, be my guest and tell me.
    (2)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast