Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Character
    Axedat
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I've been away for a few weeks Logged back in today messed around a bit.
    Did like a pick-up Void thingy Tiamat.....it was entertaining,to say the least.

This thread sure took off eh? I wish I could delete it.I feel I have brought this nerf on us.Not like it will make much difference!
    But yeah,shame on you dev Moogle for posting bad ideas in my thread! Go make your own thread-taru prz.
    I fart in your general direction!
    They want to see if they can get away with it! JP won't let them, don't worry.
    ---------
    I like a lot of your ideas!
    Kingfury as usual,
    amazing imagination 10/10,
    super smexy vids 10/10,
    some terrible ideas! 5.01/10!
    5 of that for the name "Mental Break" but I think it should be an ability.Click the link below and see the Father of all Warrior and Berserkerz

We are Warriors! We are the Berserk class.We are the class every other job always have and always will compare themselves too.The Best FFXI DD's are attracted to Warrior.That helps it to be the best.Not sure if any ya'll ever saw this flick but it used to makes me laugh.

Sven the Berserk-youtube
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Whats bringing this nerf on? Was there some kind of compliant? Are the numbers on this JA really that high? I mean i use restraint when ever I think about it and I've never seen any numbers on it that would make me go "whoa"! Whats the current increase % to damage, any one have any ideas?
    Well... I fully charged restraint once getting TP but not WSing waiting for Jinpu and did a light SC with someone on accident on Heqet right when red went off

10593 Ukko's 10593 light killed like what, 55% of it's HP? probably more
    (0)

well just so you know its a 25% dmg nerf so your 10 k + 10k would be 7500 + 7500 i think the potential of5000 dmg loss is huge

to clear it up old restraint cap was +50 % damage , new cap looks to be 25% *half* and the rate you build to cap has been cut by half also.

that's actually a very large nerf on a JA people took for granted.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    lol wow...

good thing I can't play anymore
    (0)

Character
    Elementa
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    I guess the question now is how will the new cap be applied? Will it affect scaling (likely) or will it just cut off the top 25% that we currently have?

And it's not like cutting Restraint's damage bonus in half matters much, anyways. Even in VW it's not feasible to sit there and build it up to cap. Your typical player just doing a 5 or 6 hit build is only ever going to get a small portion of the bonus, so again... useless nerf, why? Why is SE wasting resources with this type of thing when other jobs need attention?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    False on both counts. I don't always disagree, nor do I think I'm always right.

Quote Originally Posted by TybudX View Post
    I guess the question now is how will the new cap be applied? Will it affect scaling (likely) or will it just cut off the top 25% that we currently have?

And it's not like cutting Restraint's damage bonus in half matters much, anyways. Even in VW it's not feasible to sit there and build it up to cap. Your typical player just doing a 5 or 6 hit build is only ever going to get a small portion of the bonus, so again... useless nerf, why? Why is SE wasting resources with this type of thing when other jobs need attention?
    yes the scale has been cut in half also, and while tping on a mob to max * no one EVER should* the cut still cuts the extra dmg you were getting from it by 50% prime example , i used to tp to 2-300 when i had restraint up then sekki WS. the nerf will be a 33% dmg loss from what ever i would have done pre nerf.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Character
    Elementa
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Well that does suck. I'd be interested to hear what SE's motivation behind this is, but it seems like more misplaced concern than anything else.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    False on both counts. I don't always disagree, nor do I think I'm always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    well just so you know its a 25% dmg nerf so your 10 k + 10k would be 7500 + 7500 i think the potential of5000 dmg loss is huge

to clear it up old restraint cap was +50 % damage , new cap looks to be 25% *half* and the rate you build to cap has been cut by half also.

that's actually a very large nerf on a JA people took for granted.
    Your maths is wrong here:

For a 10k ws including the 50% bonus, the original ws would have done ~6666 damage. (6666+50%[3333]=9999)
    With the bonus reduced to 25%, you will see 6666+25%[1666]=8332.5

Less than a 17% reduction. Now bear in mind that it's only active for 50% of the time:
    1 + 1.5 = 2.5 (total damage before nerf)
    1 + 1.25 = 2.25 (total damage after nerf)

=10% reduction in total ws damage through nerf.
    (0)

Character
    Riaurio
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    こんにちは。
    いくつか回答です。

レリックウェポンのWS全般の話になりますが、TPボーナスが効かないようになっています。
    その代わりとして、「メイジャンの試練」で段階を踏むごとに基礎能力を上げています。

もしTPボーナスを効くようにするのであれば、全てのレリックウェポンのWSに対して調整を行うことになりますが、今のところその予定はありません。

戦士の火力を抑える = 他のジョブの火力が上がらないということではありません。

今の戦士の火力にあわせて他のジョブの火力を調整していくことが危ういと判断したため、「まずは」戦士の火力を下げ、基準点を作りなおし、他のジョブを調整という段取りにしました。
    (全ての前衛が戦士と同列の火力になるという意味ではないという点は、取り違えないようご留意くださいっ!)

なんとなく仰りたいことはわかりますが、少々利点に目をつぶり過ぎではないでしょうか。

黙想も少しの時間はかかりますが、何もリスクなく100以上のTPをコンスタントに溜めることができます。

連携に関しても踊り子より劣っているとは考えていません。
    渾然一体は必中です。さらにLv1~Lv3全ての連携属性を含んでおり、Lv2以上の連携も可能になっています。
    一方踊り子は連携に特化してしまうと、他のフラリッシュIIを使えない状態になり、V.フラリッシュなどによる、スタンやヘヴィができなくなります。また、W.フラリッシュには命中判定が存在します。
    またLv95時点での侍の連携ボーナスは2段階です。

平たく言うと攻撃力を上げてほしいという風に捉えましたが合っていますでしょうか。
    一応、その前提でお話を進めますね。

侍は矛と盾の能力を持っていますので、盾としての能力を全て削ったら、理論上、その分の能力を矛に振ることはできます。ただし、机上の空論の域を出ないため、その性能がどの程度かというご質問への回答は申し訳ないのですができません。

いずれにしても、そこまでやってしまうとそれはもう別のジョブになってしまいますので、アビリティの性能の調整や変更の変更はあったとしても、削除をするということはちょっと考えづらいです。また付随する問題として、現存する装備品にも波及してくる点からも現実的ではないかなと思います。
    google translated(lol) the part about warrior

Question

Became apparent that weak policy of the warrior, and that reason is concerned about the power of inflation.
    Returning back, other jobs, including Samurai Why the firepower that can not be expected to improve further.

Dev Reply

In a job that is not up firepower firepower to suppress other fighters = no.

Considered dangerous because it will adjust the firepower to match the firepower of other jobs warriors now, "first" reduce the firepower of a warrior, re-create the reference point has to adjust the setup of other jobs .
    (In the sense that the same rank on the warrior and fired all the avant-garde that it is not, I can not confuse please note!)

Sorry im new to posting so might have done this the hard way.
    (0)

Player
    Okay, so War is overpowered in add-on content but Sam isn't everywhere else, that.... No I can't defend their remarks.
    (0)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast