Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Cablemonkey
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I can not confirm any other relics at this time, but I can ask around later this evening. All I can confirm is what Laron was saying about it procing only on the first strike. I've been arguing with myself over the off-hand strike not doing the 3x proc though... (If I recall correctly, the Glanzfaust had an issue where the "Occasionally Attacks Twice" from the aftermath would not proc on the off-hand strike, but was later confirmed to be a bug.)
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    (If I recall correctly, the Glanzfaust had an issue where the "Occasionally Attacks Twice" from the aftermath would not proc on the off-hand strike, but was later confirmed to be a bug.)
    I'm pretty certain that was specifically ursine claws. I've seen no testing or heard nothing from glanzfaust owners (though I do believe I recall a kenk owner saying it's still the same for them, but not 100% sure) to say otherwise.
    (0)

Character
    Cablemonkey
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You may be right. I will never claim to having a good memory, but still satisfies the weak relation I was trying to make.
    (0)

Character
    Kyouta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hmm that definitely punches a hole through the issue (bad pun intended). I'll have to nag people some more about other relics procing on double attacks (it'd be pretty easy to notice), but trying to say Kirschy is wrong isnt something I feel up to trying right now lol <.<
    (0)

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    No, you couldn't. rare/ex restrictions are based on item name, not the stats or anything else on the weapon.

You cannot own two items named Kikoku, regardless of stat or level difference.
    Has this actually been tested with a relic, mythic or empyrean? I wouldn't count something like Ursine Claws +2 because the base weapon is exactly the same, whereas the difference lies in yellow augments. Level 75, 80, 85 and 90 relics all have different item IDs.

If it's been tested, I feel pretty lousy for the person who tried it.
    (0)

Greetings, Laron!
    Thanks for posting your concern regarding the Relic weapon, Spharai. I can understand how its abilities may seem to be acting in a strange manner, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us the heads-up. However, there have been several investigations into this matter in the past, and it has been found that the weapon is working by design. If you do run into any further matters that may seem like problems, though, please do not hesitate in posting your concerns. Thanks again for the report!
    (0)

7. 03-13-2011 02:26 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2