[Suggestion] Contagion

This may or may not fit with the overall theme of the job, but I've thought of this as a JA that may help Dark Knights specifically. The concept of giving enemies any and all enfeebles leveled at the DRK. Think of it as the polar opposite of Voracious Trunk/Aura Steal.

Thoughts?
    (0)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Character
    Leondimas
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    An idea like this was already posted in my old suggestion thread a couple months back. I guess I'll put it here for funsies.

Restitution - Transfer a detrimental magical effect to target enemy. Spell element: Dark. Spell cost: 36 MP. Recast: 2 min
    (0)

That's pretty much where I'd like to see S-E go with this, though the idea of it being in spell form is even more appealing as it avoids the Amnesia issue entirely.
    (0)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I love this idea.
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'm just not seeing much practical use for this. I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, it actually appeals to me. But this vs fixing our ws numbers. Well its pretty obvious.
    (0)