Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ignoring AV

Outside 2hr and in general.

It's so complicated it's dumb.

But it comes down to this if ya buff towards WAR ofc WAR will win but it's prolly the same for DRK.

Either way it kinda comes down to this

Does
    Mage BRD COR DRK (with march X 2 Chaos + Sam/Tact/Da roll)
    beat
    Mage BRD COR WAR (with March X2 Blitzer + Chao/THF roll)

for which DD has the most potential (outside 2hr) DMG wise

In reality u need both anyway
    VW u need WAR for the WS range and DRK for both the WS and magic.
    In Dyna DRK trumps WAR since it covers magic and WS on it's main alone.
    ... tbc once SE add more hard endgame lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 08-30-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Lol at this thread and you discussion. WAR in zerg Annihilate DRK completely EVEN with bad marches. 20% faster (assuming 75% haste for war and 80% for DRK) swinging is completely overwhelmed by WAr's DA and 100% crit. blood rage under effect of mighty strikes is a total killer. Ukko will on avg do probably twice the Torc damage. It's not even close.

Also lol at ppl thinking Cala is that much better than Apoc. They are very close with right builds.
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Lol at this thread and you discussion. WAR in zerg Annihilate DRK completely EVEN with bad marches. 20% faster (assuming 75% haste for war and 80% for DRK) swinging is completely overwhelmed by WAr's DA and 100% crit. blood rage under effect of mighty strikes is a total killer. Ukko will on avg do probably twice the Torc damage. It's not even close.

Also lol at ppl thinking Cala is that much better than Apoc. They are very close with right builds.
    The people in this thread that are saying dark is better on AV and as such take might strikes out of the factoring due to mutiple kill attempts. I don't care how anyone wants to use situational logic for their arguments in here if a dark is solo compared to a warrior they have a chance. If a dark and warrior are getting equal buffs for what a linkshell used to fall under a good geared critical warrior is eating a dark.
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

65 hit and 20% DA is the same extra hits as 54 hits and 30% DA the base hitrate makes up for DA difference and my DRK has 25% not 20

2hour was factored out but if you would like to talk about 2 hours anything that DRK can 2 hour DRK WILL win blood weapon and Souleater are nothing to scoff at.

you wana zerg we will show you what a fuckin zerg has been for YEARS.
    (0)

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

65 hit and 20% DA is the same extra hits as 54 hits and 30% DA the base hitrate makes up for DA difference and my DRK has 25% not 20

2hour was factored out but if you would like to talk about 2 hours anything that DRK can 2 hour DRK WILL win blood weapon and Souleater are nothing to scoff at.

you wana zerg we will show you what a fuckin zerg has been for YEARS.
    souleater have no chance with mighty strikes. Assuming you have 130 damage weapon and avg pdif 2.0 with 40% odd That will be ~500 damage avg (assumign you have blood rage from WAR otherwise much lower) so souleater will add something like +200 for every strike so around 700 total with 430 delay so 97 dps.

WAR with Ukon will be around 145 base damage. Lets assume avg pdif 2 before might strikes so around 2.7 with them ( I might lowering it too much here but I dont have time for advance math now ). Same ODD 40% (sekka 100>200TP at start) 756 avg per swing with blood rage and delay 482 so dps 94.

Now assuming this bad marches and 75% haste for war and 80% for DRK. DRK will swing around 10% more overall so total dps from melee will be around ~13% higher. Number of WS will be the same pretty much and now part where WAR gonna destroy DRK. WS damage

Ukko 3.9 x (~150+79) x 2.7 x 1.49 = 3600 avg
    Torc 5.2 x (130+70) x 2 = 2280 avg (200 from souleater)

~60% advantage for WAR. DRK has no chance.

Also all this math and situation is in favor of DRK and it still win drastically.
    (0)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Bacon Mage > DRK. The end of all this nonsense. SE fails so much at making this job what its supposed to be.
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    75% 80% diff for DRK and war is almost 25% because base delay is diff on the weapons ...

Your pdif math is WAr sided DRK gets more attack and war wont be even close to 2.0 in any situation a zerg will matter

base dmg on Cala will be 131 Ukon will be about 145 because Remption is going to be 150(redemption base damage is 5 more at 90 and if anything the damage diffrence will get bigger putting Ukon BELOW 145) and apoc will be 154

ANNNNNNNNd i stoped reading after that becuase i stoped caring Less mistakes next time please math isnt that hard kiddo <3
    (0)

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    75% 80% diff for DRK and war is almost 25% because base delay is diff on the weapons ...

Your pdif math is WAr sided DRK gets more attack and war wont be even close to 2.0 in any situation a zerg will matter

base dmg on Cala will be 131 Ukon will be about 145 because Remption is going to be 150(redemption base damage is 5 more at 90 and if anything the damage diffrence will get bigger putting Ukon BELOW 145) and apoc will be 154

ANNNNNNNNd i stoped reading after that becuase i stoped caring Less mistakes next time please math isnt that hard kiddo <3
    Its funny because your numbers actually favors WAR even more...

Quote Originally Posted by jar
    65 hit and 20% DA is the same extra hits as 54 hits and 30% DA
    65*1.2=78 54*1.3=70
    78x700=54600 70*756=52920
    Thats only 3% advantage for DRK vs 13% from my math ( like I said my math was in favor of DRK..)
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Its funny because your numbers actually favors WAR even more...

65*1.2=78 54*1.3=70
    78x700=54600 70*756=52920
    Thats only 3% advantage for DRK vs 13% from my math ( like I said my math was in favor of DRK..)
    so telling you the Base damage Pdif and DA rate of WAR is smaller than you said made it stronger

also capped Pdif for 2 handed weapons is 2.2 <3 just saw that in your first post

i dont think you know what + and - even fuckin mean ... gtfo of this forum
    (0)
    Last edited by Jar; 09-05-2011 at 07:42 AM.

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    i believe that i summed up this thread very well and in layman's terms even. Why is this still going on?
    (0)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast