BLU Lv 99

20 THINGS Square Enix Should change/Implement on NINJA JOB

AS A MAIN JOB NINJA, I see this 20 RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED:

# 1 = Make Katana A+
    # 2 = Make Evasion A+
    # 3 = Make More NINJUSTSU: NI
    # 4 = Make NINJUSTSU: Dispell
    # 5 = Make NINJUSTSU: Silence
    # 6 = Increase the "Potency" of NINJUSTSU (Both DMG and Effect)
    # 7 = Increase the "Potency" of "Futae" , "Yonin" and "Innin"
    # 8 = Increase the "TIME" Both "Monomi" and "Tonko" would Stay up for
    # 9 = Increase the "TIME" Enhancing NINJUTSU would Stay up for
    # 10 = Increase NINJA's ACCURACY / CRITICAL HIT RATE / CRITICAL HIT DMG / EVASION / PARRING Bonus Applied as a Job Trait
    # 11 = Increase NINJA's WEAPON SKILL DAMAGE
    # 12 = Make so "Blade: HI" is not out damaged by "Blade: Jin" (That just looks BAD)
    # 13 = Make so The RELIC Might be worth something
    # 14 = Make so NINJA gets more "Ninja's Tool Expertise" (+25% Yonin / +25% Merit / +33% Hands = only 83% ><)
    # 15 = Make so NINJA gets more "Dual Wield" Job Traits (Dual Wield +55% / Haste+27% Atm and still feel SLOW ><)
    # 16 = Make so NINJA gets more "Store TP" 9~11 TP / hit is WAY TOO WEAK X.x
    # 17 = Make so NINJA gets something Useful for Weapon Skill Damage Like a Job Ability or Something (Job Trait)
    # 18 = Make so NINJA gets Some form of "QUICK MAGIC" or "QUICK CAST" or "FAST CAST" for Ninjutsu
    # 19 = Make so NINJA gets this NINJUTSU or JOB ABILITY (with a Fast Recast)(like 0:15) that would show "Enemy's Weakness to Weapon Type / Magic Type / DMG Type"
    # 20 = Give NINJA something like "Quadrupal Attack" Job Trait (+25% or more at lvl 90) Seems Fair Since NINJA's are "THE SPECIAL FORCES ASSASSINS"

T h a n k Y o u , For Reading this and Taking into Consideration
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'll take your troll bait. ^^
    Responces as follows.
    AS A MAIN JOB NINJA, I see this 20 RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED:

# 1 = Make Katana A+(Isn't already?)
    # 2 = Make Evasion A+(You're not a thf.)
    # 3 = Make More NINJUSTSU: NI(True.)
    # 4 = Make NINJUSTSU: Dispell(Not a mage.)
    # 5 = Make NINJUSTSU: Silence(Something like this actualy seems like something a nin could do, unlike dispel.)
    # 6 = Increase the "Potency" of NINJUSTSU (Both DMG and Effect)(They already did.)
    # 7 = Increase the "Potency" of "Futae" , "Yonin" and "Innin"(Didn't they do this already?)
    # 8 = Increase the "TIME" Both "Monomi" and "Tonko" would Stay up for(They already increased the duration of sneak/invis effects.)
    # 9 = Increase the "TIME" Enhancing NINJUTSU would Stay up for(What's the duration now?)
    # 10 = Increase NINJA's ACCURACY / CRITICAL HIT RATE / CRITICAL HIT DMG / EVASION / PARRING Bonus Applied as a Job Trait(Basically make it able to do everything.)
    # 11 = Increase NINJA's WEAPON SKILL DAMAGE(It's high already.)
    # 12 = Make so "Blade: HI" is not out damaged by "Blade: Jin" (That just looks BAD)(You're using the wrong gear/atmas.)
    # 13 = Make so The RELIC Might be worth something(All but like 2 pieces of relic are useless anyway.)
    # 14 = Make so NINJA gets more "Ninja's Tool Expertise" (+25% Yonin / +25% Merit / +33% Hands = only 83% ><)(Free ninjutsu for everyone!)
    # 15 = Make so NINJA gets more "Dual Wield" Job Traits (Dual Wield +55% / Haste+27% Atm and still feel SLOW ><)(Get more double attack.)
    # 16 = Make so NINJA gets more "Store TP" 9~11 TP / hit is WAY TOO WEAK X.x(Do you actualy mean store TP or are you talking about the base TP gain per hit?)
    # 17 = Make so NINJA gets something Useful for Weapon Skill Damage Like a Job Ability or Something (Job Trait)(Berserk?)
    # 18 = Make so NINJA gets Some form of "QUICK MAGIC" or "QUICK CAST" or "FAST CAST" for Ninjutsu(Most ninjutsu is fast enough.)
    # 19 = Make so NINJA gets this NINJUTSU or JOB ABILITY (with a Fast Recast)(like 0:15) that would show "Enemy's Weakness to Weapon Type / Magic Type / DMG Type"(Looking it up is apperently too hard.)
    # 20 = Give NINJA something like "Quadrupal Attack" Job Trait (+25% or more at lvl 90) Seems Fair Since NINJA's are "THE SPECIAL FORCES ASSASSINS"([Twilight Knife] [You can have this.])
    #21 = Give Ninja a job abillity that works exactly like thief's hide, only it works with sound.

Oh right! And SITE FEEDBACK [Please Check it.]
    (0)
    Last edited by Tsukino_Kaji; 06-25-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I don't think he's a troll, I just think he's way too excited about NIN. He's necro'd just about every thread in the NIN forums, even the old hordecore ones.

He's just new here.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Ninjardecore? lol
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Well , NINJA is the BEST JOB out there right next to BLUE MAGE ^^

hehehe.....
    (1)

Asking for Quadruple Attack at a base rate of 25% or Higher definitely either sounds trollish or not well thought out, Especially when you consider Double Attack base trait is 10%, and Triple Attack is 5%, Quad Attack would be like 2.5 or lower if someone realistically got it.

Also asking for Blade: Hi to be better than Blade: Jin when it already is.

However, The idea of more :Ni spells i can agree with. A+ Katana would be nice (Then i demand A+ Dagger for thf >:|).

Some of the Ideas make sense, some of them are just outlandishly insane and have no chance of ever becoming implemented.

Also, to Prishe-Sig, Monomi and Tonko don't get the bonus to Duration that Sneak and Invisi do. They literally just updated the Spells sneak and Invisible, not things like Jigs, or Ninjutsu as far as i can tell.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I thought it aplied to powder/oil too. Jig wouldn't ever get an update. lol
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Asking for Quadruple Attack at a base rate of 25% or Higher definitely either sounds trollish or not well thought out, Especially when you consider Double Attack base trait is 10%, and Triple Attack is 5%, Quad Attack would be like 2.5 or lower if someone realistically got it.

Also asking for Blade: Hi to be better than Blade: Jin when it already is.

However, The idea of more :Ni spells i can agree with. A+ Katana would be nice (Then i demand A+ Dagger for thf >:|).

Some of the Ideas make sense, some of them are just outlandishly insane and have no chance of ever becoming implemented.

Also, to Prishe-Sig, Monomi and Tonko don't get the bonus to Duration that Sneak and Invisi do. They literally just updated the Spells sneak and Invisible, not things like Jigs, or Ninjutsu as far as i can tell.
    well , I threw Green to reap Mature as they say

I put w/e could be useful and w/e could be trollish as you put

but SEI Might get an idea or two out of this , idk just seems they gimped ninja from the start that is all

THF gets triple attack , sure makes sense
    WAR gets Double attack , yea yea w/e

but ninja is the true "MULTI"-attacker
    so how come we , ninja get no DA or TA or QA >< just doesn't add up

well either way

NIN and SAM Should be Revised and made a lil more up to what they really are

^^ that is all
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroganashi View Post
    well , I threw Green to reap Mature as they say

I put w/e could be useful and w/e could be trollish as you put

but SEI Might get an idea or two out of this , idk just seems they gimped ninja from the start that is all

THF gets triple attack , sure makes sense
    WAR gets Double attack , yea yea w/e

but ninja is the true "MULTI"-attacker
    so how come we , ninja get no DA or TA or QA >< just doesn't add up

well either way

NIN and SAM Should be Revised and made a lil more up to what they really are

^^ that is all
    Well NIN was for a while the only job in the game to get Dual wield. thats where they got their "uniqueness" from. They still have the Highest dual wield as well.

I don't think something as severe as Quadruple Attack +25% will ever ever be added as a natural Trait.

Still, Like i said, some of the Ideas aren't bad some of them just seemed Really far out there lol
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    true true ^^
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast