Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Basically this post should say "I want NIN to enter God Mode, can I have it please? K Thanks!" This job can already solo the hell out of things, and can solo most NMs that other jobs couldn't even dream of. I hardly think NIN is on the list for jobs that need updates, if anything I can see a gimp coming NIN's way to balance it out in Abyssea. Since it pretty much takes 1 NIN to solo Sobek, and if you got a WHM, your just ridiculous. There are jobs like SCH, PLD, RDM, COR, BRD that are extremely hurting for an update. So I would think these ideas are at the bottom of SE's barrel of things to update.
    (1)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Player
    #1 - no, we're A- for a reason, the reason being we have (high percentage) dual wield to make up for the lack of A+ in Katana (we're constantly throwing out damage, with haste we're practically 100 fist territory)

#15 & #16 you want more DW and more sTP? DW lowers the delay on the weapons (different to haste) which in itself lowers the TP gained per swing, so you want more DW (which would lower TP gains) and at the same time sTP which would negate the TP loss from more DW?

#18 - finish WoTG and put Quickcast (3%) on the earring.

#20 - get a twilight dagger.
    (0)

#1 - no, we're A- for a reason, the reason being we have (high percentage) dual wield to make up for the lack of A+ in Katana (we're constantly throwing out damage, with haste we're practically 100 fist territory)
    Actually most 1-handed Weapon Users (aside from PLD, technically MNK) have A- in their main weapon.

THF, NIN, BST to name a few. So its not dual wield, its just a pattern they stuck with :\ same reason SMN has A- Summoning Magic, NIN A- Ninjutsu.

They love their A-'s. Especially in 1 handed DD.
    (0)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 06-29-2011 at 10:00 PM.

no........
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2