Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90

Pet Link Shell

Hello;
    I was looking for a good pet oriented ls is anyone aware of one on this server and whom to contact about obtaining a pearl? I was considering starting one provided there is interest. This is a pet lovers unite venture.
    (0)

I would be interested for sure
    (0)

Character
    Tedra
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I tried to set this up but could not get enough folks (3 people). I remain hopeful that one day there will be more interest.
    (0)

Character
    Yygdrasil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This might be too little too late, but I'm going to be setting one up soon. I run with a really great social shell right now... but it's always been my dream to run a Pet LS. Like you guys have said... it's hard to get one off the ground as most people already have a very active shell as is.

If you have an interest in joining me, please feel free to find me in-game or right here. I don't intend on wasting my efforts until I know for sure that I have at least 5 others who are willing to join.

Requirements are simple and go as follows:
    1) You MUST have at least one of the following jobs at 90-95.
    - SMN
    - BST
    - PUP
    (I don't include DRG because of it's blurry relation to being a pet job. The way I see it... you have to have the capacity to command and have nearly full control over your pet's actions to be considered a pet job)

2) You must be active and friendly to others. This has always been a rule of mine for any shell that I have run or been an officer in. This courtesy extends not only to those within the shell... but anyone you interact with. We don't want anyone acting like Welfare does in PJ)

3) Everyone is equal. Once we have established our regular membership (tying not to exceed 12 members at a time) we will all be counted as equals. There will be no officers or sackholders.

If you like the terms, find me in-game. Again... once I have sufficient interest, I'll kick the shell off. Tell your friends... tell your LS mates. If you know anyone at all who would qualify and would have an interest, I wana meet them.

My play hours are a bit wonky but they go a little something like this:

SUN: Not Online
    MON: 11:30am - 5:00pm
    TUE: 6:00am - 11:00am (Sometimes as late as 1:00pm)
    WED: 6:00am - 11:00am (Sometimes as late as 1:00pm)
    THU: 6:00am - 9:00am
    FRI: 6:00am - 11:00pm (Sometimes as late as 1:00pm)
    SAT: 8:00am - 9:00pm (Sometimes as late as 11:00pm)

All times are in EST. As you can see... most event-type activities would fall on Saturday.

Lemme know.
    (1)
    \(^_^ [Bastok Rank 10] | [Windurst Rank 10] ^_^)/ | [San d'Oria NEVER!]
    [CoP Done] | [ZM Done] | [ToAU Done] | [WotG Done (B Done / W Done / S NEVER!)]
    [ACP Done] | [ASA Done] | [MKD 1]
    [Kannagi: O] / [Armageddon: O] / [Nirvana: Working on it...]

Character
    Nezkeys
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    this might be a little late but id be interested could you send me a /tell in game please
    (0)