Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    While they're at it, expand the zones where mounts can be used.
    (0)

Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions! While I can't make any promises that we can implement them all, the development team will definitely use your ideas as reference!
    As long as I get my Tarutaru mount, I'll be happy! ^_^
    (1)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If you can't use them in Adoulin it will be 100% wasted DEV time, so please expand it a little
    (1)

You'll be glad to hear that we will be expanding the areas that support mounts; however, this will not take place in this week’s version update; it will take place in a future version update. However, since it’s difficult for us to address this for all field areas that currently do not support mounts, we will be addressing them gradually over time.

Along with the expansion of supported areas, we will also be adding chocobo digging support for personal chocobos in these areas—including the addition of items that you haven’t dug up yet.
    (7)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Great, the new source for Heavy Metal Plates is going to be chocobo digging.

:-D
    (2)

Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You'll be glad to hear that we will be expanding the areas that support mounts; however, this will not take place in this week’s version update; it will take place in a future version update. However, since it’s difficult for us to address this for all field areas that currently do not support mounts, we will be addressing them gradually over time.

Along with the expansion of supported areas, we will also be adding chocobo digging support for personal chocobos in these areas—including the addition of items that you haven’t dug up yet.
    Any word yet on the possibility of Tarutaru mounts?

(2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianu View Post
    Any word yet on the possibility of Tarutaru mounts?
    I don't think Tarutarus would approve of this--especially if the rider is a Galka.

On a side note, however, the lead mount designer did let something slip yesterday.
    All I can say is that you MIGHT be able to ride on a Yovra some day.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Ashleh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Eald'narche's chair thing.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermute View Post
    Eald'narche's chair thing.
    There are many type of chair monsters in the game but still wonder if you have to remove the monster in the chair to be riding its chair/floating chair, LOL!?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't think Tarutarus would approve of this--especially if the rider is a Galka.

On a side note, however, the lead mount designer did let something slip yesterday.
    All I can say is that you MIGHT be able to ride on a Yovra some day.
    Maybe Rarabs then?
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast