Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RMT in Adoulin

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned4FFxi View Post
    unless this is a shortcut to making and selling new characters, after all thats what SE wants with SOA, people to come in noob and in a month be at cap with all gear like WOW.
    lol getting gear is second to skill and they will hit roadblocks if they don't find allies to help them along the way. last i checked unless someone whispers them and the4y know the location of gusgen mines they won't be leveling fast in a month. being an expert player using no aide from my main or other friends i know i'm still leveling a new char and it's been longer than a month...
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
    Pickaxes worth like 50g pickaxes? I never did the choco blinkers. was on break from game for like 6 months came back heard of all these bot parties cruror botting and NPC'n blinkers. was nerfed soon after but seemed shady anyway. Jinjo on our server opening admitted that thier relics where funded by bottting curor 24/7 in abyssea via skype to some unsaid friends.

So now folks are trying to do the same with bayld?
    I could not have been less serious.
    (4)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please stop with these nonsense, if people want to do blinker gate or bayld gate, or whatever, it's their time and money. Too bad you missed out on the blinker and gear fiasco. Those were great times. Getting gils should not be so hard in the game. Just keep the secret to yourself, and please by all means, TAKE ADVANTAGE of it NOW!!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Please stop with these nonsense, if people want to do blinker gate or bayld gate, or whatever, it's their time and money. Too bad you missed out on the blinker and gear fiasco. Those were great times. Getting gils should not be so hard in the game. Just keep the secret to yourself, and please by all means, TAKE ADVANTAGE of it NOW!!
    Yes, inflate the economy rather than finding a legitimate way of making gil! Dynamis and WoE are so hard to get into its impossible for anyone new to make money!
    (4)

Character
    Mifaco
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Before dealing with the bayld bots, how about the highly damaging Beaucedine fishbots fishing Hakus? They're the ones pumping 2m gil into the economy each day.
    (2)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, I'm sure the massive influx of free gil has nothing to do with the insane prices of GEO spells right now (which I'm guessing is an attempt by SE to remove it from circulation)
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure the massive influx of free gil has nothing to do with the insane prices of GEO spells right now (which I'm guessing is an attempt by SE to remove it from circulation)
    Those spells probably will drop somewhere else. Plenty of existing spells are priced ridiculously at NPC but very cheap once you know which mobs/areas/events drop them, obviously after those said spells become too common. Corsair dices are not too cheap either, but a lot less compared to Geo spells for sure. Whenever you find a way to get easy gills, someone always try to ruin your fun lol.
    (0)

Character
    Snozeberry
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They could also be getting skirmish pieces from the quests every so often to sell in addition. Although with the rate of drops to normal players, they probably haven't gotten very many.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco View Post
    Before dealing with the bayld bots, how about the highly damaging Beaucedine fishbots fishing Hakus? They're the ones pumping 2m gil into the economy each day.
    Not unless they do something else to make fishing actually worth a damn. The only ways to make gil from fishing is to npc Hakuryu/sekiryu/soryu etc, or sell lik/gugrusaurus to people who want an ebisu to get the hakuryu. And that second option is dead since lik and gugrusaurus are undut to cheaper than hakuryu are for some retarded reason. Seriously, everyone, stop undercutting everything. It'll just take an hour longer to sell if you don't.

Fish aren't used in any worthwhile food or potions, they aren't part of armor. Aside from throwing your time and money at the .1% mercurial sword from ryugu titan, there's basically nothing to do with fishing if you remove the 4 sea serpents. And even that is crashing in price, since it was only valuable in preparation for Rune fencer, which ends up unable to use it.

You can't even sell matsya anymore, since it's been undercut to 220k each. (Catch 10 cave cherax to get 1 bait, use 10 bait to get one matsya, sell it for 220k, realize you spent 3 days to make less money than farming sarutabaruta crawlers for 20 minutes.)
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Trading bayld for pickaxes and npcing them is the next big thing.
    Hatchets, actually.

Well, it's no longer a secret now. I'm not even that concerned about the gil earned, as it's trivial here. The double whammy of abyssea level whoring and abyssea's blinker gil fountain devastated the economy well before this. It's mostly the cheap automation that pisses me off, as if noone is going to bother reporting it.
    (3)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast