Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    There is very much a waste, if it ends up as a remainder on an inactive account. It's also a very easy fix that the JP community already has access to. I don't mind buying crysta (my thoughts on real currency for virtual currency notwithstanding) if and only if we are allowed to buy exact amounts.

There is no legitimate reason for us not to be.
    (5)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I don't mind buying crysta IF I could buy it directly from SE. I do NOT want to give paypal my information and I have avoided having to do that for years. I will not use click and buy either, not keen on their rep. Which is to say it looks like I either have to give my bank information to paypal or quit the game. I'm not sure FFXI is worth jeopardizing my financial information by sharing it with paypal.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    But there is away to set up a credit card option from SE website. I accidently did it for 14 XD which is how I know it is possible.
    prove it, or stop spreading lies.
    (9)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Character
    Sayn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanova View Post
    prove it, or stop spreading lies.
    They can't, because there isn't.

Again, unless you're JP.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Aver View Post
    They can't, because there isn't.

Again, unless you're JP.
    ya I know, just tired of them spamming this statement without anything to back it up.

Really they were probably still using there daddy's CC card for that too and registered for C&B and forgot about it.
    (6)
    Romanova-Ragnarok

Why say i waste money?, if after 9yr of playing FFXI i loose a big 5$, trust me i wont complain. If i was that tight, i wont play this game.
    Well, quitting might make you lose 5 dollars as a person, but SE when they shut down servers would get about 2 million dollars in leftover cash that they'll just put in their pockets and say "Thanks, suckers!"

Not to mention this initial payment when everyone pays for a couple of months will make it seem like SE as a company is doing good, and give a fake stock raise on the market. So not only are they attempting to fool their customers, they want to fool investors as well.

And yet the solution is so simple. Let people pay the amount they are charged for. Doing that will make you seem like a good company, and not some loan shark company that is out after stealing money.
    (4)

Player
    The fact is, we actually want to give Square-Enix our money. We want to give it directly to them, right into their hot little hands. Refusing people's money is just not a sane business strategy.

Some might not much care for the Chrysta system because they don't want to have to overpay. One of the attractions of this game is that it has merit as inexpensive entertainment; you get more than your money's worth, really. Overpaying for Chrysta betrays that merit, and makes an old game less attractive. It's about the principle, and we have our pride. On that note, there is Clickandbuy's fee. While small, we did not have to pay this earlier, and again, we run into the problem of principles, particularly paying a fee to a third party with bad customer service. As consumers, if we have a problem with billing, we're put in the middle, with SE and Clickandbuy pointing fingers at each other, and at the paying customer. At the very least, adding a $1.00 amount of Chrysta would fix the problem, issues with Clickandbuy not withstanding. A Paypal option might work for some customers, as opposed to Clickandbuy.

Some don't want Chrysta because it's a hassle, like paying bills every month or so, instead of just having taken directly out of your account like it always has been. Yes, this is an option via Clickandbuy, but they have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau (they are not a member of the BBB) and negative customer reviews abound about them. Considering what happened to Sony's customers, I for one, am not about to give my credit card number to a company that isn't even second rate.

Part of it is that the American playerbase feels as if we aren't being treated as equals as customers to our Japanese counterparts. Is our business not as valuable?

Lastly, paying in advance when FFXI's future is uncertain is an issue all of its own, which I detail here

In short, we don't want to overpay. We don't trust Clickandbuy--or that other no-name company. We don't want to be treated like second rate customers, and we don't have to be VIPs either. We just want the same treatment.

We want to give Square-Enix our money! Is Square-Enix really telling us,"We don't want your money?" That, to a customer, is insulting.
    (4)

Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Niyariko View Post
    Do we really need another thread to complain on the same issue?
    The other one shows the outrage of the community but doesn't make any clear demands for the reps.

If they value their players whatsoever, this thread outlines what we want clearly.

Simple.
    (2)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    ...why is my name in the tag line?
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    ...why is my name in the tag line?
    Because u mad.

Also, down with Clickandbuy. Paypal is more trustworthy.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast