Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Please allow trusts to be used in..

Dynamis -- because no one does the 4 city's any more and it vary difficult to do solo and still kill the pop nm's

and might as well allow Trusts in all non endgame(i.e. non Adoulin) content because it vary hard to find a party to do these
    (3)
    Last edited by SMD111; 10-03-2014 at 04:25 AM.

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You may not have noticed it because Dynamis is not in the title but:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...=trust+dynamis

Boy it was hashed to death.
    (1)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Not to mention that a few people who know what they're doing DO solo the cities to farm 100s. And they do very well by doing so, might I add
    (0)

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    personally i hope they add trusts to more story mission battlefields on the october update. We still need rank 6-10, rise of the zilart, wings of the goddess and the 3 mini expansions - crystaline prophecy etc.
    (2)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by madmartin View Post
    personally i hope they add trusts to more story mission battlefields on the october update. We still need rank 6-10, rise of the zilart, wings of the goddess and the 3 mini expansions - crystaline prophecy etc.
    I suspect if they were going to be added in October it would have been listed in the Quality of Life post from this morning. They have said they prioritize adding Alter Egos to missions that can in turn let you unlock other Alter Egos - which explains why they did CoP and ToAU. With the three WotG nation NPCs that were added recently, and with the new epilogue (which let's face it is 99.99% certain to get us Lil), I imagine their next priority is going to be adding Trust support to WoTG.

RotZ however, continues to be orphaned it seems, due to all its important NPCs being added as Ciphers.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Trusts would be nice, but if the devs don't want to open the floodgates right away they should test the waters by allowing fellows in first instead.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Those zone clear NMs are like level 85 or something. You can kill those in Sparks gear without breaking a sweat. The only danger from any of them is Death, but it has a decently long casting time and you can stun it if you sub Dancer and aren't like "herp derp I go auto attack then go make a cup of coffee and come back as winnar k?" And even if you had Trusts, they despawn as soon as you die so they wouldn't help you solo anything if you can't deal with Death.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Those zone clear NMs are like level 85 or something. You can kill those in Sparks gear without breaking a sweat. The only danger from any of them is Death, but it has a decently long casting time and you can stun it if you sub Dancer and aren't like "herp derp I go auto attack then go make a cup of coffee and come back as winnar k?" And even if you had Trusts, they despawn as soon as you die so they wouldn't help you solo anything if you can't deal with Death.
    Although correct for cities the beudecine boss is a fair bit more annoying to kill solo.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Although correct for cities the beudecine boss is a fair bit more annoying to kill solo.
    Too bad the OP was only talking about cities. Though I my self does wonder how one would do that solo while not on a pet job. Even though it is not a win needed unless you want to be able to play in Xarc.
    (0)

Character
    Safiyyah
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    Dynamis -- because no one does the 4 city's any more and it vary difficult to do solo and still kill the pop nm's

and might as well allow Trusts in all non endgame(i.e. non Adoulin) content because it vary hard to find a party to do these
    If you allow Trusts in Dyna, it devalues some of the jobs that are only really good for farming/solo. Jobs like dancer, thief, beastmaster, and puppetmaster. Dyna/Salvage/etc. are the only refuge for these jobs, as they are currently persona non grata for group content.

By the way, the city bosses are easy to solo in ilevel gear. Beaucedine requires a duo, but you are telling me that you cannot find one person who will do this with you? I guarantee you that if you shout for it, you will get that clear.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast