Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zellc
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    T2 VNMs have some of the worst competition in abyssea currently. The most congestion seems to occur on Heroes VNMs mainly T2s, Koios, Gamayun, and Chione.

There are types of people that farm these, players trying to get Colorless Souls for Ochain who need many many kills and there is the more common people trying to kill these for body seals. This creates a lot of competition to even claim one of these VNMs at times.

I made the following suggestions before but really have not seen anything come out of it

Suggestions
    1. I would add 3 copies of the Tier 2 / 3 VNM to each abyssea Zone, in order to help with congestion.

2. I would change it so that if you get a Red !! on a VNM it will then 100% upgrade your abyssite to the next level.

i personally support this statement. these notorious monsters should be more accessible. it is quite aggravating to have to fight tooth and nail to spawn these nms and 1, not get the abyssite to change. 2, get outclaimed and be forced to wait 10-15 minutes to have a chance at it not getting it again. and 3, not getting desired drops from the higher tier monsters(looking at you colorless souls). over all we need the dev team to alleviate the congestion that is causing this great deal of frustration.
    (1)

Bump for Monday, in case the dev team doesn't read this stuff on the weekend.

Speaking off weekend I found all 3 heroes zones to be camped all the time on VNM still. Quite funny to see like 20 people siting up and down trying to claim the VNM.
    (0)

Character
    Avesta
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    How many topics does it take to get a response from the dev team on this subject.....

there has been atleast 10+ on this already and not one has ever gotten a response its kinda lame
    (1)

Character
    Rikuku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    T2 VNMs have some of the worst competition in abyssea currently. The most congestion seems to occur ...
    That's the idea, you don't get what you want.
    (0)

Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Minervia View Post
    How many topics does it take to get a response from the dev team on this subject.....

there has been atleast 10+ on this already and not one has ever gotten a response its kinda lame
    I know, even I made one, and it went unanswered...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    That's the idea, you don't get what you want.
    That's incorrect. SE has been making other empyreans easier to do by adding timed spawn KI's to chests adding more ??? so 3 NMs can be fought at once, making more chests spawn so you FC them easier. So infact they are improving some congested parts of abyssea to a point.

VNMs however have been ignored for the most part and it really only effects shield and harp upgraders.
    (1)

Character
    Rikuku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    That's incorrect. SE has been making other empyreans easier to do by adding timed spawn KI's to chests adding more ??? so 3 NMs can be fought at once, making more chests spawn so you FC them easier. So infact they are improving some congested parts of abyssea to a point.

VNMs however have been ignored for the most part and it really only effects shield and harp upgraders.
    Bottle neck tactic has been used throughout the aby how do you justify this is incorrect?

Sobek's Guku, Ulhuadshi's Amun, Cirein-croin's Heqet, NIN feet + 2 VNM... I can give you 20 more examples that SE is using this cheap trick which make you run in circles for days.

Also I'm not sure which server you on, the one i'm on Guku, Amun, and Heqet is being camped 24/7.

The chest pop KI is just plain stupid; if you run a aby LS no one is going to farm chest with you for the KI. I guess I don't know on this one may be your guys are willing to kill mobs for chest for 4 hours hoping there will be a KI chest pop every 15 mins after 4 hours of killing.
    (0)

Character
    Rienea
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    @ Sama

You make it seem as if you have to do one or the other. Cap amber, kill stuff between Heqet/Gukumatz pops, sometimes you get lucky with the KI. Surely you need TE anyway, so I'd imagine you'd kill normal mobs. If you just stand around between pops doing nothing, you're doing it wrong.
    (1)
    (* ' - ') Catastrophe ALL the things! ( ' - ' *)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    We've been going as a group of 3 people farming chests while the other 15 spots were for friends to leech xp in return for holding KI pop sets as they were farmed up. The system works pretty well. As far as the topic goes though, very much agree that VNMs in abyssea can be a pain. I'd also like to see red !! guaranteeing the abyssite for the next tier. T3s would be more congested that way but I think it would allow for more T3s to be fought than the current system.
    (0)

Character
    Rikuku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rie View Post
    @ Sama

You make it seem as if you have to do one or the other. Cap amber, kill stuff between Heqet/Gukumatz pops, sometimes you get lucky with the KI. Surely you need TE anyway, so I'd imagine you'd kill normal mobs. If you just stand around between pops doing nothing, you're doing it wrong.
    Everyone does that (killing mobs between pop) and so do we to keep time up... but the chest is definitely not a solution to the problem, it's just another distribution/cloudy thing SE created to make you feel they have fixed the congestion.

I will not simply to rely on chest for KI and VNM also needs more pop.
    (0)

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast