Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

Trust, is extremely annoying

I realize, that it was basically the only saving grace for the game as it is, with everyone "having" to solo everything.

But these trusts are like the new BSTs

EVERYWHERE I go, these things are out. They're always in the way, and it's always some guy killing things as slow as humanly possible.

I used to be able to /sea area, cool, there's only 1 person there, no possible way that he'd get in my way.... but now every ONE person, is actually 4 with this trust crap.

Just wanted to vent, I think it's a pretty stupid thing, but its the only way the people that use them are capable of accomplishing things, so "necessary evil" I guess.

But it's still fail. Really, you're loosing money by doing it, all the trusts are is npc'd 2boxes. Instead of using them, should've had everyone pay for the second account and accomplish the same goal.

But really, I'd just like a way to not even have them visible on my screen. /ignorepet doesn't work, is there some new command to make them untargetable?
    (5)

Player
    Really hope you're kidding, because if your really upset about this, thats just sad.
    (22)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Get over it. Trust NPCs are a positive addition to the game.
    (17)

Player
    Yes, it's a positive for the people who are so bad that they need help with the things trust does, I cannot disagree.

However it's extremely annoying to see them EVERYWHERE.

Where's all the people I expect to see come in and say it's an mmo, we should be playing with each other not NPCs?
    (4)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I can't understand why people use them in wildskeeper reive but other than that does it really make that much difference? They're fun to play with at certain times, I levelled my geomancer in crawlers nest using Trust NPC`s, they have their uses.
    (6)

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Yes, it's a positive for the people who are so bad that they need help with the things trust does, I cannot disagree.

However it's extremely annoying to see them EVERYWHERE.

Where's all the people I expect to see come in and say it's an mmo, we should be playing with each other not NPCs?
    Being bad has NOTHING to do with it. Trust is great, esp for low level or new players, since book burns and exp pts are practically non-existant, they increase your exp gain at low and mid levels incredibly. As for higher lvl stuff, it just makes things like reives go faster when you are solo, esp for those who are undergeared due to returning or being new. If you don't like them I think the only thing you can do is grin and bear it cause you may be in a very small minority on this one.

The simple fact that you think they are only for bad players says more about yourself as a gamer than those who use them.
    (20)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    What is annoying is when everyone is together doing the same thing and refusing to team up and instead throwing out tons of trust npcs and lagging the hell out of anything. I mean isn't the point of trust when there is no one else to do the stuff with?
    (2)

Player
    Trust to an extent is an answer to Dualboxing, people dual boxed, just now everyone can do it which is how it should be, balanced.
    (10)

Player
    To correct your inaccuracies in your statements, Multi-boxing and Gear Swapping do not require Third Party Programs at all.
    (3)

Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    To correct your inaccuracies in your statements, Multi-boxing and Gear Swapping do not require Third Party Programs at all.
    Only if you want to do it effectively...
    (2)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast