Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Masekase View Post
    Thiefs knife (lvl 99 version please) , cop rings, zilart earrings.
    also as some suggested update the aht urgan rings and get rid of that latent on it >< raise the drop rates on heavy metal plates and make the pouches of them actually drop a reasonable amount.... for theif's knife if you make a 99 one make it so you can't equip both. as someone also suggested please bring the scenario rewards up to 99 or give extra fights where we can get a 99 version
    (1)

Character
    Darki
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    My suggestions are more in line with current medicines. Most medicines are fairly useless due to their static amounts and the following medicated effect. No one is seriously going to use a pro-ether for MP.

These all need to be changed to a percent based restoration and allowed to stack to 12. No medicated effect. Force user to be unable to do any action for a few seconds after use.

Same as above percentage based restoration with a stack of 12, again no medicated effect. Force user to be unable to do any action for a few seconds after use.

These are fine, just allow them to stack to 12. Also reduce their use time to 5s with the same 5s of no action after their used.

These are currently fine as is and represent the instant use emergency button.
    I was going to make an all new thread talking about this but saevel already hit the nail squarely on the head.

The only thing I would add is that there is an Alchemy guild point item called "Concoction" which allows making "Concentrated Drops" versions of low level potions and ethers (Stackable to 12.) You don't see players using these because 1. you can only make low level potions and ethers with this KI and 2. they each give a 5 minute medicated effect.

Why not make it so more if not all of the higher tier medicines can be converted into Concentrated drops? Without the 5 min medicated effect of corse.

EDIT: wow didn't mean to make a new thread...oh well. First time using this forum system lol.
    (2)
    Last edited by Darki; 05-23-2013 at 03:40 PM.

I see that some people have brought up expansion rewards, and I would just like to say that I am in agreement.

Final Fantasy has always taken pride in having a good story, and even in the MMOs, SE is focusing more on this than most other MMOs on the market. Rewarding players with a handful of gear pieces that remain good for the rest of the game seems like a good way to reward players that are interested in these storylines, and also give incentives to finish the storylines for those who are just in it for the gear. Additionally, this gives new players gear that acts as a decent baseline for when they want to go gear-hunting in whichever way they prefer to do this.

Some storyline rewards are sort of good already, while others are horribly underpowered. Rajas is a reasonably good ring for melee attackers, but tamas and sattva are both laughable. The rajas ring should probably be given a slight boost to the existing stats when worn at level 99, but tamas and sattva probably need to be reworked completely. Sattva should probably have -8% (or maybe even -10%) DT on it, +10 shield/parry/evasion and and perhaps convert 2% of damage taken to mp. Tamas should have +10 MAB, +5 cure potency- -10 enmity and probably refresh in addition to boosting the existing stats a tiny bit.

the Aht Urhgan rings are also pretty terrible. One of them is good in a few events, just because refresh is always good, but outside of this, they are nearly useless almost right from the level you can equip them. I suggest making their latent effects always active, which would probably make Balrahn's ring good, but I'm sure it would be fine to add some MAB to it as well. Ulthalam's ring does however require a bit more to be good. Perhaps TP bonus +20, and regain (not as latent effect) in addition to regen. As for Jalzahns ring, I'm not sure how it should be boosted. ranger and corsair are not jobs I know a lot about.

Moonshade is "almost" fine, but I wish it would give you an additional augment, and many of the available augments are completely ridiculous. Either we should be allowed to pick an additional third augment from any of the two groups, or the augments that are currently very bad should be boosted so that the player has an actual choice when making their earring, not just a "am I an idiot or am I not" test.

The three add-on armor pieces are also mostly outdated now, which is a shame, because one of the main reason people play through the story of them is to get the armor. I suspect that letting us add an additional two augments to them, while at the same time increasing the required level of them to 99 would make them worth getting again, at least for some jobs. Perhaps also double the base stats on those items.
    (5)

I just remembered a few items I never got because they had limited charges. Please change them to infinite charges & let players obtain/keep multiple instead of having to drop one in order to obtain another.

items in question:
    Gadzradd's Helm
    Da'Vhu's Barbut
    Tsoo's Headgear
    Choplix's Coif
    (3)

Player
    forgot several items that'd be nice to have changed i know logs have been asked to be stackable but could you make drinks stackable too. also could you make the FoV and GoV casket items storable with porter moogles same with VWNM drops and the non upgradable delve items i'd love for all delve to be so but that's less likely. also if you could make more normal armor sets including +1s storable with the armour storage npc that'd be great too. its very hard to keep a decent amount of inventory space free ; ;
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    Actually, it's got it's uses. Get chased by some leeches some time and have someone toss Deodorize on you.

Works on crawlers, too. Effectively, it's the same as if you ran across water.
    Already said it has uses. But the example you gave isn't a very good situation. It only works on proximity agrod mobs that happen to track by smell, and if the player is running towards you with ample time to find the spell in your spell list.
    Any other situation, and you merely shifted agro to yourself, is pointless, out of range, or no longer relevant.

Speaking of water... shouldn't several of the storm spells have this effect? Rainstorm should have the same effect as rain (or walking through water)...
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Lol I think they've forgotten about this thread. Probably just posted it cause they posted one on the JP forum where their actually reading it.
    (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Player
    Yeah, been going since January and they have not replied at all since... or shown any indication of listening to suggestions, maybe someone said they should add weapons twice as strong as the best in here somewhere and they went with that one, who knows.
    (3)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The colorless soul system for upgrading empyrean shield/instrument is absolutely absurd. It has been made even worse by the high demand for well-geared brds and plds in delve. A total of 3 mobs in the entire game to maybe get a slim chance to upgrade, the 3 more to drop a soul or 2 at a time? Come on now... with the exception of Fistule ( which sucks as well) you saw the need to make it possible for more than 1 group to farm other empy weapons in each zone.. why not do the same for souls? 99 PLD here going to waste because there is 1 acceptable shield in the game, and you've made it nearly impossible to get. I know a lot of people will post that its not that bad...quit crying. Those people dont have an ochain, or paid people for pops. Can you possibly add a 2nd, even 3rd tier 2 AND 3 pop per zone? Maybe even make the respawn time more like the respawn time of a ??? used to pop the rest of the nms. I find myself able to get max 2 souls per day due to high competition, and then I rage quit for the weekend.
    (0)

Character
    Jirachi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Dear SquareEnix:
    Maybe this isn't the place to post this but, i do like the fact that delve weapons are able to maximize damage and are able to be augmented and upgraded, and i enjoy that you are trying to enhance the Relic, Mythic, and Empyrean, weapons to make them better.

But in all honesty, i doubt that the updates to the Relic, Mythic, and Empyrean weapons will change player's minds.
    I have tried getting into voidwatch runs and into a few delve runs and i have been turned down for not owning a delve.

I suggest maybe making delve weapons a laten effect, like, when upgradnig a Relic, they have the "In Dynamis" Effect, maybe delve weapons can be have a "Inside Delve: DMG:209 ..." effects, maybe it will help boost and enhance people with Relic, Mythic, and Empyrean weapons, and give some hope to people who are still unable to get into so said events.

-Thanks for Reading
    (0)
    Proud Long Time Player! Attempting to 100% The Game!
    (Only 1 Relic 1 Mythic and 1 Empyrean is required for my 100%)

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast