Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kewitt View Post
    I would like a Tweak so that you can't get Bayld 2 times in a row from the same Reive location, This would prevent people form AFKing all day just getting bayld.
    Just pull a mob on top of them. It's not MPK if they AFK. Note that a PUP, SMN or BST with a pet on target is not AFK, just bored.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    With the new gear the revives die so fast its almost pointless the amount of bayld you get for running around the map especially in Maj ravine. Wars fell cleaving the things down in less than 2 minutes time ugh.....

Oh and whatever computer genius added a knockback move that sent me so far out of field by the velk that I couldn't make it back in in time needs a new occupation maybe something in the liberal arts.
    (5)
    Last edited by HimuraKenshyn; 07-23-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Just pull a mob on top of them. It's not MPK if they AFK. Note that a PUP, SMN or BST with a pet on target is not AFK, just bored.
    First of all, it is still MPK. Second, why do you care? Is that guy lowering the price of orvail gear on the auction house? Are RMTs making billions selling Reive weapons to NPCs? How does this affect you at all?
    (4)

Character
    Zigerus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    This along with certain jobs still not able to obtain any bald using the jobs and recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post
    Colonization:

* The standardized Exp/Bayld reward received at the conclusion of a Reive is good. Everyone was there to help, and everyone should be rewarded equally for this that do something to contribute.

* Over-crowding due to a desirable item drop in the end evaluation treasure pool for specific zones leads to very little enjoyment of the activity itself. There is so much damage being dealt to the Reive object, in some cases that its impossible to receive any evaluation other than the final one. Which generally means no items will drop, which leads to the continued farming for the desired items, which continues to congest the zone.

* Normalized evaluations for all types of activity is a good thing. It allows for job variety and player preference, however, now it seems there is no real point to having anyone do anything involving prolonged combat. Everyone involved has a clear interest to get that end reward chance for the job specific back pieces with the new zones. This does not allow for players to engage in exciting combat, attempting to tame the void-tainted wilderness. We're left with watching everyone smash a rock to dust in the least amount of time possible.

* Allow every type and location of Reive to drop non-region specific items.
    - Crafting materials and delve shards remaining linked to where they are sourced or used is understandable
    - A back piece for every job doesn't need to be specific to these new areas, unless you're going to tell me their Velkk made ^.^
    - Marjami sitting at or near 100% which for a place so remote from everything makes no sense when every other area is near or below 50%
    - Skirmish needs help getting people into the current tier of battles, get rid of Iron Sand, Pebbles, Moko Grass and Seeds of all types (there is a vendor in Easter Adoulin with unlimited amounts for sale why drop in a Reive?)and make Skirmish pieces the new 'pebble'. I didn't get a back piece, i didn't get a shard, I didn't get 'rare' crafting material, but at least i got something that could lead to Gil, or some other character improvement.

Lair:

* The Lair Reive is just that, its about killing a monsters tiny house, not the monster(s) that lives there. While I do like being able to Solo Lair Reives without the need of a pet job, this sounds like it should be more menacing and difficult, its a joke.

* Let the Lair spawn monsters at specific health steps (85%, 60%, 45%, 30%, 15%) and once it spawns monsters from the Lair, the object is immune to damage until the monsters are defeated. Scale the reward up to match the effort.
    Edit: Also if your a taru and your trying to melee a Monolithic Boulder you literally have to stand right in the middle of it and on top of it or you are out of range. I'm not sure if it's the same way on other classes but it's super annoying for me since you agro everything on the other side of the boulder since you have to be so close.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zigerus; 07-23-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    First of all, it is still MPK. Second, why do you care? Is that guy lowering the price of orvail gear on the auction house? Are RMTs making billions selling Reive weapons to NPCs? How does this affect you at all?
    bayld->KIs to level up mog garden
    bayld->serums/etc used on garden locations->harvest is basically a bayld->gil conversion method, you can get some rather insane crafting materials if you know what to do.

so yeah afk at a reive and getting bayld for nothing is basically afking for gil
    (0)
    Last edited by Sapphires; 07-23-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphires View Post
    bayld->KIs to level up mog garden
    bayld->serums/etc used on garden locations->harvest is basically a bayld->gil conversion method, you can get some rather insane crafting materials if you know what to do.

so yeah afk at a reive and getting bayld for nothing is basically afking for gil
    Nothing you can grow in your mog garden sells for more than 40k. Everyone is using their mog gardens to grow those things and the prices have been falling non stop. And those require the 12k bayld fertilizer to make, and even then you'll have to get lucky to get 1. So 700 bayld an hour into 12,000 bayld if 18 hours. Or 2.2k gil an hour. If that's a RMT apocalypse, for the love of god, nerf Valkurm Goblins! killing them with gilfinder results in 10x as much money added to the economy per hour.

Stop complaining about things that have no effect on you what-so-ever.
    (5)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Ok, lets make it simple. People who are AFK at "safe spots" in range of a Colonization Reive are being rewarded for doing nothing.

Douchebags would call it "smart," but the reality of it is, it's a dick move and something needs to be done about it.

(my apologies for the foul language, but I am beyond irritated at the 60+ people in Ceizak Battlegrounds right now on Shiva just sitting AFK and getting free Bayld each time a Colonization Reive is completed)
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Siviard View Post
    Ok, lets make it simple. People who are AFK at "safe spots" in range of a Colonization Reive are being rewarded for doing nothing.

Douchebags would call it "smart," but the reality of it is, it's a dick move and something needs to be done about it.

(my apologies for the foul language, but I am beyond irritated at the 60+ people in Ceizak Battlegrounds right now on Shiva just sitting AFK and getting free Bayld each time a Colonization Reive is completed)
    Doing nothing? maybe. They're paying their 12.95/month just like you though, what's your problem?
    (4)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Sapphire
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    My problem is that entitled lazy abyssea baby casuals shouldn't act like its their right to get free stuff for afking.
    Whats your problem with me having a problem with it? I actually care about this game having some semblance of game balance and effort/reward ratio.

It creates extra rieve lag when theres a wall of afk people at the edge of the reive area.

I'd rather not have 75+ afk more people in a zone that already has bad lag when doing wildkeeper reives

Bayld purchasable Crafting rings, bayld armor/weaps , bayld fees for airlixir augments/skirmish augs/grease, mog garden items, access KIs for wildkeepers are all things that people were supposed to you know, do actual work gaining bayld to acquire.

I'm done trying to explain why this is bad for the game, reives are now an abyssea worm party afk-fest , without the ability to kick out the leeches. Enjoy your free bayld lunch while it lasts.
    (1)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemothx View Post
    Doing nothing? maybe. They're paying their 12.95/month just like you though, what's your problem?
    It's called "taking advantage of a flaw in the system." Much like the Salvage bans, people were taking advantage of a flaw in the system. Although getting Bayld for doing nothing isn't nearly as severe as duping items, and thus, people won't get banned for it. It is not fair for those of us who actually put in hard work into getting our Bayld legitimately.

I guess I should have covered all my bases. I covered "douchebags" in my previous post, but failed to cover "lazy asses" saying "lol it's my $12.95 a month what do you care?"
    (3)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast