Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    You can parry a TP move, so it should have just as much use vs mobs where all moves are TP moves (unless they're all magical TP moves). Just like you can also guard against them when using H2H.

I actually have a pic somewhere that proved this (a parrying skillup from a rabbit using whirl claws), but then SE later allowed parrying skillups even if you didn't actually parry, and I have no way of proving (I don't think) that I took the SS before the update.

Edit: Also I love how we knew about this months ago on the test server, but due to being ignored, the devs didn't know about it >.>

Quote Originally Posted by NOC_EU
    Current Known Issues (Jul. 9)
    We have confirmed the following issue as of Jul. 9, 2013. Investigation and recovery work is currently underway. We ask for your patience in this matter until the issue is addressed.

[Issue Details]
    - An issue wherein if a player puts points into the following merit point categories, the cool down of the corresponding job abilities is decreased.

* Geomancer: Full Circle

* Rune Fencer: Rune Enchantment / Vallation / Lunge / Pflug

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 07-10-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanryu View Post
    I agree about the fragility thing. To be honest the easiest way I see to fix it is an enmity boost trait so we can actually fulltime PDT without losing agro to the normal DDs easily. However, I don't see things that do only tp moves (IGs) being relevant in content that RUN seems intended for. As far as I'm aware its intended use is almost exclusive to the new continents as most old content material is random elements and ... Abyssea.
    agree about the iron giants-and I would never rune against them anyway. However, I fully expect SE to put more of them in-or other mobs with the same trait down the road. I mean let's face it, precisely what are we supposed to be tanking? Even the magic-heavy mobs in the new areas can still pound us into dogmeat in a hurry with physical attacks-assuming we got lucky and picked the right runes for resists to get by the magic-type damage (Tsukino is absolutely right about the multi-element thing which is why pld still gets the tanking love since they can eat both damage types).
    (0)

Character
    Thereaper
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    wait, so the 0 reuse time for maxing rune enhancement is a bug? that's massively disappointing
    (1)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    wait, so the 0 reuse time for maxing rune enhancement is a bug? that's massively disappointing
    no its not each merit reduce the rune recast time by 2 seconds its been like that on the test server and it like that on the live server its not a bug
    (0)

Character
    Thereaper
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    no its not each merit reduce the rune recast time by 2 seconds its been like that on the test server and it like that on the live server its not a bug
    i was refering to babekeke's quote above where it says
    " [Issue Details]
    - An issue wherein if a player puts points into the following merit point categories, the cool down of the corresponding job abilities is decreased.

* Geomancer: Full Circle

* Rune Fencer: Rune Enchantment / Vallation / Lunge / Pflug"
    (0)

Character
    Kanryu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    SE. This rune CD nonsense needs to be changed back. Let the merits decrease the cooldown as well. It was fantastic this way. At least it wasn't a hindrance to put them back up after Lunge/Gambit/Rayke like that.
    (2)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Considering most high end enemies use or inflict moves of various elements even opposing ones, I would like to see the Cooldown enhancement via merits put back into place. For a few hours RUNs were given a chance to react to a changing battle and it was actually rather engaging.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    It was a bug. Apparently noone from the dev team bothered to use the test server.
    (0)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Which begs a whole different set of questions >.>; like if any BS encountered by the player base is as it should be. Heck maybe Macro Books are a fluke.....

Sorry just a tad bitter the cooldown buff was awesome.
    (1)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    They better give us our rune cooldown buff, it makes NO sense to have a 10 second recast time
    (1)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast