Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Seems to me you are completely just making things up. Most bsts I talk to are the opposite. I'm in a pet ls that just wont take the job anymore unless they have nothing else or we know it they can safely avoid AoEs. No matter who is on whatever job guess which job is most often eating dirt? Yep that's right bst everytime. Most have switched to pup or smn or a good pet support job.

And then making stuff up about it not being inconsistent when it clearly is. Can't count the times it just doesn't go off. I probably die because a ready move refuses to go off after I pull a bunch of mobs while I'm right there meleeing the one I'm trying to use moves on about once every 2-3 cp sessions and I only do them for around 15-30 minute sessions and then about every other session I die because I get animation locked by mobs attack me and my pet goes that ever so tiny distance away from me that doesn't allow me to use ready and I literally just can't get closer before I die. Seriously when is the last time you played the job? Because you are showing some major misconceptions on how things work

But whatever dude keep on trolling and making stuff up and random insults. No one is buying them especially since you demonstrated you don't even know how the distance works in the first place
    Look how that story changes. It went from "My pet was in melee range so of course I was." to "I get animation locked by mobs attack me and my pet goes that ever so tiny distance away from me that doesn't allow me to use ready and I literally just can't get closer before I die."
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    While I was reading the latest post, I literally just came up with the square enix way to fix bst.

A brand new item, that you have to wear (remember the whistle you got from the beginning?) Allows commands to be used from a distance. The item will be disgustingly annoying to obtain ie: 10,000 sun water jugs

Every 10,000 jugs you turn in allows commands to be used from 1 yalm further away up to a new maximum of maybe 13.

Please, look forward to it.
    (1)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    While I was reading the latest post, I literally just came up with the square enix way to fix bst.

A brand new item, that you have to wear (remember the whistle you got from the beginning?) Allows commands to be used from a distance. The item will be disgustingly annoying to obtain ie: 10,000 sun water jugs

Every 10,000 jugs you turn in allows commands to be used from 1 yalm further away up to a new maximum of maybe 13.

I know you are joking but I hope that becomes a thing. As an alchemist I would make so much money.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Look how that story changes. It went from "My pet was in melee range so of course I was." to "I get animation locked by mobs attack me and my pet goes that ever so tiny distance away from me that doesn't allow me to use ready and I literally just can't get closer before I die."
    That's not a story changing it's different situations. Multiple examples of failures which you had actually read what you are trying to argue with it should be apparent. Nice try at trying to deflect from not knowing how any of this works though but you are going to need to up your troll game
    (3)
    Last edited by dasva; 02-19-2016 at 06:39 AM.

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    That's not a story changing it's different situations. Multiple examples of failures which you had actually read what you are trying to argue with it should be apparent. Nice try at trying to deflect from not knowing how any of this works though but you are going to need to up your troll game
    Yep, I have no idea how this works, standing close to your pet makes readys work while not standing close doesn't? Boy I'm really racking my brain trying to get it around such a complicated concept. It's not like there are videos of bst's pulling off ready move flawlessly by running in and out over and over to solo very difficult battlefields. Those certainly do not exist.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post

Needs more barance. I recommend adding provenance/legion synth mats to the recipes
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Yep, I have no idea how this works, standing close to your pet makes readys work while not standing close doesn't? Boy I'm really racking my brain trying to get it around such a complicated concept. It's not like there aren't videos of bst's pulling off ready move flawlessly by running in and out over and over to solo very difficult battlefields. Those certainly do not exist.
    Clearly you don't since you still spout nonsense that as long as you are in 7 it works every time which anyone that plays on bst can tell you is laughable false.

But sure keep saying that just because some people can sometimes still kill some things that it somehow totally invalidates it not working as you say. Because we all know that something working a lot of the time means it works all the time right?
    (5)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Clearly you don't since you still spout nonsense that as long as you are in 7 it works every time which anyone that plays on bst can tell you is laughable false. But sure keep saying that just because some people can sometimes still kill some things that it somehow totally invalidates it not working as you say.
    Unhuh, I know that not all bsts are geared enough to do that. That guy was top notch. That wasn't the point. The point was that even though he was constantly running around he was getting readys to go off. They aren't broken they are working as SE intended them to work, at close range.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well it was fun feeding while it lasted but it's wearing thin so here ya go. Close range between pet and it's target it is fighting. You can continue to say it isn't so but clearly not always the case. Should be noted that with tiger I'm fairly certain that would've been close enough because of the way it changes based on different sizes

(5)
    Last edited by dasva; 02-19-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    That's some pretty damning evidence, lol. I'm kinda curious how the hell they're fighting from that far apart, or how far apart it actually is... I know you can't show that in the screen shot, but the distances were?

Pet to player?
    pet to target?
    (0)

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast