Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Yeah, Summoner doesn't really have the survivabillity for that, and avatars occasionally tend to take very akward pathing so pulling them all in one go can get tricky.
    As for the dogs, yeah 2~3 minutes each.
    (0)

Character
    Pobleraud
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Sorry to necro bump but I'm just curious if SE has given anymore thought to lifting this restriction. With the introduction of Aeonic, and the bump to R/M/E, it really only makes sense to lift this restriction. On Valefor during US play time, average server yields approx. 350 players, with nearly 900 or so around JP times. I believe it's only time to lift the ban and let the players maximize their alex farming potential.
    (1)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pobls View Post
    Sorry to necro bump but I'm just curious if SE has given anymore thought to lifting this restriction. With the introduction of Aeonic, and the bump to R/M/E, it really only makes sense to lift this restriction. On Valefor during US play time, average server yields approx. 350 players, with nearly 900 or so around JP times. I believe it's only time to lift the ban and let the players maximize their alex farming potential.
    Pretty sure it was never crowded to begin with on more than half the servers. But it would cause congestion on Asura, so it's an automatic no. Makes you think general answers for all situations aren't really reasonable, doesn't it.

Btw, you only get 4 less doing Bhaf.
    44 100% drop alex in Arrap (32 tri, 7 Chariot, 5 gates)
    38/40 100% drop in Bhaf (left path vs right path floor 3) (37 tri, 3 gates)
    Bhaf has more/easier cottons too.
    Depending on your luck you can leave with more alex from bhaf.

Yeah 4 extra alex adds up, and arrap is easier, but at least they tried to make bhaf more reasonable.

*the lockout should only apply to Arrapgo 2, it's kinda unfair to mythic trials **edited because even though i've said it 12 times, someone will quote me and forget
    (1)
    Last edited by Vae; 02-27-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Character
    Pobleraud
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Btw, you only get 4 less doing Bhaf.
    44 100% drop alex in Arrap (32 tri, 7 Chariot, 5 gates)
    p8/40 100% drop in Bhaf (left path vs right path floor 3) (37 tri, 3 gates)
    Bhaf has more/easier cottons too.
    Depending on your luck you can leave with more alex from bhaf.
    Interesting stats. Haven't paid attention enough to realize it was that close a drop rate. Thanks for the reply.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I wish they would remove arrapago from the requirement for mythic upgrades. It was super annoying to have the real day lockout on that trial.
    (0)

Character
    Pobleraud
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    I wish they would remove arrapago from the requirement for mythic upgrades. It was super annoying to have the real day lockout on that trial.
    Another reason to lift the ban, maybe.
    (1)

Player
    Necrobump but why is this still a thing? There's maybe one server that congestion would still be an issue, the rest of the game's population is low enough that I highly doubt the restriction is still necessary. Not even complaining for the Alexandrite, but having multiple in-demand Mythic Weapons locked behind it is... silly, at best. I'm at 1/3 of the chariot kills I need for my Tizona so it wouldn't even affect me beyond if I go completely crazy and decide to make another Mythic. Please consider changing this in a future update.
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5