Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dauntless
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90

Formal petition: Change the billing method or lose your playerbase.

The other thread is muddled with (justifiably) enraged players, so in order to clear it up for representatives this is the essence of what we want.

Here are the options.

1. Revert to the old billing method. This would be the thing that the most players want.

2. Allow us to buy crysta in the exact amount that will pay for one month. Once we buy this, give us the option to do this automatically monthly. Otherwise, this method is still incredibly inconvenient.

3. Scrap your relationship with the obviously shady Click n Buy, and use a more trusted and reliable business such as Paypal.

Until this is fixed, you have lost two subscribers on my end.
    (59)
    RIP Shadowix 75 DRG-WAR-DRK

Character
    Nours
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    COR Lv 94
    somuchmad.
    (2)

or just set up account with ultimate pay and use paypal to buy crysta. Learn to read and do research so much rage over lack of research.
    (2)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    He explained in point 2 why that is a bad option.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    He explained in point 2 why that is a bad option.
    read the hole thing before commenting. I also set up my own thread instead of trying to post the same stuff. SE doesn't control ultimate pay. But really that shouldn't be an issue just get a $20 card >.>

When i payed for my ffxi account through my dads debit card I always kept 3 mnths worth on the debit card. And this was when I was working part time at block buster for 4 hours a week. >.>
    (1)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    or just set up account with ultimate pay
    What account? I've bought Crysta three times, I don't have any account with them.
    (1)

honestly all this senceless whining is gonna ruin this forum. DO RESEARCH INSTEAD OF RAGING.

go wuth the option you can do no mmo sells time card for 1 mnth. they all do 60 day or higher. Or from points sell it in various incramants you can stock pile points to not have to buy them a;ll the time. It isn't a bad deal. I play 360 and played f2p games and bought points for them. And this was again working part time at crap jobs. If i can do this anyone working full time with bills can do this.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    What account? I've bought Crysta three times, I don't have any account with them.
    i plan on using the cards that is also an opyion.

But there is away to set up a credit card option from SE website. I accidently did it for 14 XD which is how I know it is possible.
    (0)

When i payed for my ffxi account through my dads debit card I always kept 3 mnths worth on the debit card. And this was when I was working part time at block buster for 4 hours a week. >.>
    But you didn't put 3.3 months worth on SE's card. Which seems to be the crysta system. I'm perfectly fine with using Paypal, but I don't want to overpay them and give them money just because they decided to go on a worse system.

If SE wants to "hold" my money, they better start giving me interest. 10% increase on crysta each month could make me consider putting more than the monthly fee in it. Since I'd actually be gaining money instead of losing money.
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    But you didn't put 3.3 months worth on SE's card. Which seems to be the crysta system. I'm perfectly fine with using Paypal, but I don't want to overpay them and give them money just because they decided to go on a worse system.

If SE wants to "hold" my money, they better start giving me interest. 10% increase on crysta each month could make me consider putting more than the monthly fee in it. Since I'd actually be gaining money instead of losing money.
    First is 5$ max, second you not loosing the 500 crysta, and the next month is only 10$ instead 15$, why so many people complain about a detail like that.

12.95$ -> Buy 5$ then 10$ = 15$ then wow you have a big 200 crysta left in your account, jeez is not the end of world.

Maybe you should cancel your Credit card, register a paypal account that charge 0 monthly fee and save the 5$ every month that Visa charge you? Idk people over reacting in both thread about it.
    (1)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast