Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    So we can see both posts at the same time. Can anyone see a problem with this?
    yes, your shooting the messenger.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Ahem; I was not referring to the messenger, rather the message from the devs.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Meh azure and imperial just require you to take ilvl gear off and spam dia. There is some luck involved (namely them using the right tp moves for both of them particularly on azure since time is really tight though imperial also has the whole lucky which one it's in thing too) but not really difficult.

Evade doesn't really take prep. What made it "hard" at 75 was the fact mobs took too much time to kill so you had to evade them which also ate up time and bad luck could make you have to check all the switches. But now with basically any ilvl 119 dd you can kill them fast enough where I generally can finish with 5 minutes left before the movement speed update. Now a little faster especially if you have some movement speed items or abilities. It really seems like an odd choice there since you shouldn't fail unless really bad luck (like they are too far away a simple fix would be to increase the time lamps are on) and even then if you prep enough you should be fine when there are others denied that are even more luck based
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 04-24-2015 at 07:03 AM.

Character
    Verda
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    You're right. I still find the whole request absolutely mundane compared to other issues, but you are abolutely right.
    This whole thing not worth me being personally attacked over.
    You know, what gets me is who are you to decide what gets dev time and what doesn't and what kind of person stirs up huge arguments to try and control that? It was much the same thing when i suggested that summoner should be able to cast fleet wind in town because it would in a very real way, cut hours off of questing times (smn is one of the 4 jobs with movement abilities and the only one who can't cast it in town). And someone was attacked for wanting quicker logins, which again I'd support. These are quality of life adjustments, that lead to your time mattering more. Why anyone would be against such things is beyond me. It's really bad to try and control what gets worked on and what doesn't by attacking suggestions you deem "mundane". All it does is make our entire community look like a bunch of bickering children, you're not going to sway the devs and what they work on but they might now skip over more threads in general.

If people make valid suggestions, and you think they aren't as important as your suggestions, take my advice leave them alone they're doing no harm.
    (2)

We currently have no plans to adjust the amount of Alexandrite it takes to complete a Mythic weapon as it'll affect the difficulty for creating these rare weapons.

We'll consider making adjustments to objectives that become more difficult due to party requirement restrictions; however, in regards to easing the difficulty of creating these legendary arms, we'll need to carefully consider how we approach adjustments in order to keep the rarity for existing R/M/E weapons.
    (5)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    What about allowing 2 Salvage runs per calendar day instead of 1? The way I figure it:

-- A relic builder can spend 2 hours per day in Dynamis.
    -- A relic builder can farm all the currency he needs in 3 months (90 days) of daily runs, without spending a single gil on my (some people can do faster, but I'm going with an average here).
    -- A mythic builder requires 230 - 300 days of daily Salvage runs (assuming a rate of 130 to 100 Alexandrite per run).

I think a reasonable compromise would be to allow 2 hours of daily Salvage to even it up with Dynamis and make Alexandrite take less time, even if the requirements aren't lowered.
    (7)

Character
    Safiyyah
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We currently have no plans to adjust the amount of Alexandrite it takes to complete a Mythic weapon as it'll affect the difficulty for creating these rare weapons.

We'll consider making adjustments to objectives that become more difficult due to party requirement restrictions; however, in regards to easing the difficulty of creating these legendary arms, we'll need to carefully consider how we approach adjustments in order to keep the rarity for existing R/M/E weapons.
    Two of the Mythic requirements share the same entry item- Assaults and Nyzul tokens. If you plan to adjust something, adjust tag refresh time, please.
    (8)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Please increase drop rate on heavy metal plates/pouches as well. I did Qilin 8 times in a row with max red and blue and no pouch drop. I still need 1450 plates. Due to the lack of people doing VW anymore and it being impossible to solo and get drops because of the proc system, it is very difficult to make progress.
    (2)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I'd hate to be an ergon builder after November unless something drastically increase the HP bayld supply, since there is very little people farming reives who isn't accused of botting and subsequently banned. WKRs are rarely farmed outside of the double bayld or its own campaign.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    I have more information to share with you about assaults and future changes.

The adjustments we made recently were to the assaults that were difficult to complete solo, due to difficulties such as the placement of the mechanics.

Other assaults that are difficult when playing solo such as Lost and Found, Orichalcum Survey, and Building Bridges, become easier with more party members a group has. However, these missions can be completed solo so we have no plans to make any adjustments beyond what we have discussed at this time.

Additionally, we have no plans to make further adjustments to the mechanics for Nyzul Isle Investigation.
    I was thinking on this. Lost and Found could use an adjustment in the area of having the psychic no longer registering found clues. It's the biggest problem with that assault
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast