Page 219 of 297 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2962
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Is it possible to have a countdown timer on Besieged? Say a countdown on the map, next to the incoming army?
    (3)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Player
    Add a job ability to all jobs, that becomes available whenever a WHM trust is called. Using this ability tells your whm trust to activate for 10 seconds to cast Protectra and Shellra. It's annoying starting any fight and having your whm casting protect and shell during the start of the fight, you can die in these first few seconds due to this.
    (1)

3. 12-09-2020 01:42 PM

Player
    Stop doing half price server transfers, or at the very least increase the cooldown between to a few weeks or a month.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Stop doing half price server transfers, or at the very least increase the cooldown between to a few weeks or a month.
    No, they need to offer MORE half price (or free) server transfers. Just only offer them OFF of Asura and not onto it.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    No, they need to offer MORE half price (or free) server transfers. Just only offer them OFF of Asura and not onto it.
    I'm not going to explain why but there is a very good reason I'm suggesting this, and it's not to help Asura.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    It's annoying starting any fight and having your whm casting protect and shell during the start of the fight, you can die in these first few seconds due to this.
    If you are dying within a few seconds of engaging a monster, then you need to re-examine your gear and playstyle
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    What would be the incentive (in your opinion) to get them off of Asura, seeing as most of them moved from the other servers you are trying to get them to move to?
    (0)

Character
    Yakana
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    What would be the incentive (in your opinion) to get them off of Asura, seeing as most of them moved from the other servers you are trying to get them to move to?
    Clearly it is overcrowded. In a very unhealthy matter. Too hard to notice how the people who always complain are from Asura? RMT there, exploit there, cheater there, Odoros there, salvage offline, Asuran's tears... Actually stay there. I don't think we need oblivious people over other places.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    If you are dying within a few seconds of engaging a monster, then you need to re-examine your gear and playstyle
    My point was, it would be a nice QoL update because healers are often stuck in buff phase for 5 seconds at the start of a fight.

Yes I know you're mad about the other thread and just wanted a cheap score, I don't have an ego about FFXI anymore so you wasted your time.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinas View Post
    Clearly it is overcrowded. In a very unhealthy matter. Too hard to notice how the people who always complain are from Asura? RMT there, exploit there, cheater there, Odoros there, salvage offline, Asuran's tears... Actually stay there. I don't think we need oblivious people over other places.
    These are the legal aliens here. I am a native Asuran so I don't see any complaints in the world that you would imagine. Most of time, they are happy to be on Asura until low-populated servers get fixed.
    (0)

Page 219 of 297 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast